KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,605

₩5,421

할인금액: ₩816 (15% 할인)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

***18 calories per package*** and everyone enjoyed them!

WildSweetVermont님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm trying to eat more paleo or primal food, and in any case I don't eat wheat/gluten noodles and try to cut down on carbs. I was excited to get kelp into my diet in yet another form, but I didn't have high hopes for taste and mouth-feel for these noodles. It turns out I didn't need to worry. Check out other reviews for a bunch of different takes on how to prepare them. I soaked them for a while in water with some lemon as some reviewers suggested. They were still a bit hard as I didn't want to oversoak them to mush, but when I added them to hot cooked Vietnamese chicken and veggies the consistency was perfect, just a little al dente. I thought that microwaving leftovers might turn them to hot jelly, but they kept their form and consistency quite well. Full of happy surprises! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Awesome!

rawfoodie82님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite product of all time. So great with a cashew cream, or peanut/satay dressing with fresh vegetables :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Kelp Noodles

byebyegluten님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are great- can be eaten crunchy or soft and are a great grain-free noodle to have handy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good with coconut cream and chili sauce

sav430님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wish we could get this with this price from somewhere closer. This would be the perfect grocery for someone dieting.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great service and kelp noodles

5620993378586888747님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The service was fast and I loved the noodles, will encourage my friends to try your site before they order. LaHoma Alamogordo,NM

Kelp Noodles

maryfran444님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best thing about these noodles is...they don't have to be cooked. They have a slightly crunchy texture that is very pleasing to the pallet. I would recommend them to anyone who is trying to lose weight or eating low carb for any reason. I will definitely buy them again.

Great Product

LifeAfterLife님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The texture is slightly crunchier than "normal" pasta, but in a salad or slightly heated and covered in a raw marinara, these taste great. Easy and quick to use.

LOVED THEM

Reviewer2282807님께서 May 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So filling. Put some hot food on top and they become soft and delicious once absorbed. Great with alfredo sauce. Good for low carb diets. Fast delivery. Great to eat.

Super fun

Reviewer1739184님께서 May 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to prepare, no calories, noodles have no specific taste, so it all depends on the sauce u make.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love these, very god for quick low-cal meals

Reviewer1420562님께서 May 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These noodles have become a staple in my fridge, I just rinse and add chopeed vegetables and sauce for a quick and delicious raw meal.

상품 91-100 중 전체 154 상품