KO

₩4,658

₩5,483

할인금액: ₩825 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Great Alternative to Unhealthy Wheat Noodles

Reviewer1078931님께서 Aug 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ready to use. You might be pleasantly surprised as I was that they are crunchy. No ocean taste. LOVE these!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good substitute for pasta addicts

4675403485834509746님께서 Aug 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These noodles, beaten egg, freshly chopped parsley and black ground pepper = a fantastic breakfast. I noticed that after rinsing it, if I cook it for 5-10 minutes in chicken or beef broth concentrate, it makes it so much softer and gives it a nice flavour. Will always buy these from now on.

happily surprised

happycustomer23님께서 Aug 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not really a substitute for pasta but totally delicious and quick to prepare.

Delicious

Reviewer1531069님께서 Oct 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yum! I use it instead of salad greens. Make sure you soak them for at least 3-4 hours in lemon water. That makes them soft and less chewy. I do not cook them. Raw is just fine. Started buy to add more iodine into my diet through whole food.

GREAT for salads

5757019077831605467님께서 Oct 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just followed the recipes on the back of the packet to refreshing, crunchy and healthy salads.

Too good

4999272192556664180님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could eat a half of bag in one sitting. Not a good idea. Too much iodine.! I soak mine in lemon water over night and I don't rinse I just drain. I like the extra flavor of lemon. I like fatter noodles, but these are pretty good.

Best No-Carb 'Noodles'

5604048560103097271님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was hesitant to try at first, but a friend recommended it. It was the best no-carb 'noodle' that I have ever tried and would definitely recommend it to anyone avoiding carb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yummy addition to healthy meals

5220565184893129830님께서 Dec 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been adding these to soups, stir fries, using them in cold salads, even made a creamy dairy free buffalo chicken "pasta" with these (which was great hot or cold). These are delicious and so versatile. I'm so happy to have found these at such a reasonable price too!

kelp noodles

4938563605156587327님께서 Feb 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

So awesome to be diabetic but be able to have pasta sometimes. It is close enough to pasta to me. Love this stuff!!! They have a slight "sea" fragrance prior to rinsing so I combined them with prawns and a japanese dressing and it went beautifully.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Regular hit in our family

Allymac님께서 Feb 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Adds extra crunch when combined with rice noodles. Also yummy on their own.

상품 91-100 중 전체 159 상품