KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

The best mask ever

5476255133121840453님께서 Mar 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had problems with acne for almost half a year and I was so desperate because nothing I have tried so far seemed to help. This mask really helps me keep my acne at bay. I use it every morning and leave it 20 minutes. My skin and acne scars appear brighter which made me so happy. The only problem (not really a problem) is it's a bit drying so don't forget to moisturize after using it.

VERY GOOD

5120190742438192464님께서 Mar 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is no miracle product, it does not make my skin less oily, but still, I like the way it leaves my skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4928996721179432389님께서 Nov 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good mash! I feel fresh after using it on my face and I discover that the existing acne become smaller!

MY HOLY HOLY GRAIL

5402989654692534517님께서 Jul 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I CAN'T EMPHASISE ON HOW GREAT THIS PRODUCT IS! I am a 15 year old teen who gets loads of hormonal breakouts due to puberty, and because of my sensitive skin I have to be VERY cautious with the product I apply on my face else I would get allergic reactions and little pimples that would take a while to get rid of. Upon discovering this product and using it, it has IMPROVED MY LIFE SO MUCH!! First of all, I use it 5 times a week, if not every night. I have oily skin so it doesn't matter whether it's drying or not. I apply a thin layer over my face, then put an additional thicker layer over the problematic areas with blemishes and pimples. During the process there's VERY mild tingly sensations at my acne prone areas but I know it's the mask doing its work. Within 20 minutes it gives this very tightening effect that I really like. After washing off my skin feels AMAZING! And my pores have all visibly shrunk in size.. This product is beyond amazing. I even use it as spot treatments on some mornings when my breakouts occur and it helps a great deal! Am not one to rave about skincare but this has changed my life! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Have used this product for over 5 months and have tried other clay masks, but I always find myself coming back to this. Thanks iHerb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great mask

Reviewer1628188님께서 Jun 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Such a great mask!

Worth the buy

5000494905466235216님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's non drying and it does help to deep clean my pores. The price is reasonable too. Will repurchase.

Trish

5510183357925387253님께서 Nov 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel like it makes my skin even more oily afterwards, but it does dry fast

This is a keeper

4782464158823296280님께서 Nov 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Based on other reviews I thought this was worth a shot for my temperamental skin. It has really helped to clear things up.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good for a clay sulfur mask

5176248584804578279님께서 Oct 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

not a bad clay mask option. good for the price.

Nose

HonestReviewsHere님께서 Sep 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's too drying for my face but works wonderfully for my nose. I wear it on my nose twice a week and it visibly shrinks the pores. Sulfur is the key.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품