KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Reviewer1833102님께서 Sep 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a skeptic by nature so when I was told about this product, I doubted it's claims but being desperate, I decided to give it a try. Yes, yes, yes it works. It does take time so be patient but you will be amazed. Also use in conjunction with the day fade cream and alternate with the night fade cream as suggested.

It works

Reviewer1352709님께서 Nov 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to go along with the cream that is made by the same company. I'm using it on the back of my hands and have noticed about a 75% improvement on brown spots. Would highly recommend this, along with the cream.

Product really works!!

Reviewer1085359님께서 Aug 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The brown spots are just about gone in just under a month. Love the product. Iherb has the best prices around and excellent products. Thank you Iherb. SW from Tn

Very effective product

5680766610357384742님께서 Jun 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My freckles have been present for my entire life as long as I remember. I read a good review of this product the other day. The price was just right for me and I decided to try it out before summer would become too strong. It came quickly and even in a few days after I started using it, I recognized immediate effect on my freckles. I also had a couple of age spots but they are also drastically fading now. The product is very light, not greasy, is very easy to use right after I wash my face.. Great product, I will continue to use it to prevent and reduce my freckles and age spots.

Working Good

Reviewer2688501님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using it for a few weeks and my brown spots fro my acne are lightening up

Brown Spot Gel

Anntann님께서 Feb 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have seen amazing results with this product and have shared it with my two sisters and mother.

seems to work

Reviewer2292722님께서 Mar 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it on my chest for 4 weeks now, together with the day creme and night creme. My chest had to much sun....I also scrub my skin every weeks to fasten the result, and I must say, my skin looks better now..I also use sunscreen when I'n in the sun to pevent getting brown spots again. It's worth trying

5 stars

Reviewer3135217님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Items as described, and fast shipping Thank you so much

Super

Reviewer3358495님께서 Mar 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its realy works...

It works!

Reviewer1682934님께서 Apr 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure if it's psychological, but my spots seem distinctly lighter after only a couple of applications.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품