KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

5547904840372763588님께서 Aug 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i think it works

Slow to work

4879115406319713720님께서 Jun 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the gel and had to order the cream from another company since it is recommended to use both. I have been using it for 6 weeks and I am beginning to see some signs of fading. I will continue to use it until I get the results want.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5434912780084958163님께서 May 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have melasma for 5 years. i tried everything even kligmans cream with 10% of hydroquinon for a year and nothing... i ordered the whole siries:night cream night gel and day cream. first i used it wrong i put it all over my face and see no results. than i decided to follow the instruction to put it just on the spots. after 3 weeks the spot just fade like magic. i couldent belive my eyes!! it worked in minimal price. 5 stars!!!

Fades in Days

Reviewer2125204님께서 Sep 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Noticed a difference within a few days. Spoits haven't disappeared yet but at the rate it's fading they soon will! I use it alone but now I really want to try the day cream.

Very effective product

5680766610357384742님께서 Jun 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My freckles have been present for my entire life as long as I remember. I read a good review of this product the other day. The price was just right for me and I decided to try it out before summer would become too strong. It came quickly and even in a few days after I started using it, I recognized immediate effect on my freckles. I also had a couple of age spots but they are also drastically fading now. The product is very light, not greasy, is very easy to use right after I wash my face.. Great product, I will continue to use it to prevent and reduce my freckles and age spots.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very nice product

Reviewer1019614님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely helping with my rosacea and the scarring it has left over the years.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer2697166님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can see a difference.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

still the best present for my mum..

Reviewer2099669님께서 Jun 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

effective as usual!

It works!

Reviewer1682934님께서 Apr 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure if it's psychological, but my spots seem distinctly lighter after only a couple of applications.

Super

Reviewer3358495님께서 Mar 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its realy works...