KO

iHerb 상품평

₩39,405

₩48,679

할인금액: ₩9,274 (19% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Please review only when you have used the product for at least a few weeks!

Reviewer1548715님께서 Jan 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I already know and confirm that RESVERATROL works very well for us on many levels, including hematological and systemic. What irritates is when people feel compelled to write, "I haven't started it yet, or it's too soon to tell if it's working." THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WRITING UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT!

Beware of Side Effects

Reviewer1969015님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

You don't find much about resveratrol's side effects, but they do exist. If you have a sensitive digestive system as I do, this product will upset your system. Although it doesn't state it on the label, the product appears to contain Japanese knotwood, the source of caffeine in products like this. So between keeping me awake all night and upsetting my colon, it's not worth it to me to continuing taking. I'll eat peanuts and grape juice instead.

Resveratrol-Cellular-Age-Defying-Formula-250-mg-60-Veggie-Caps

Reviewer2006745님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I look in the mirror, I see results. I'm 52, and people think I'm in my mid-forties, and I just feel good. I'm sold on resveratrol.

Seems to work

Reviewer2280385님께서 Oct 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Energy,Cholesterol levels ie. skin tone, weight loss, mental alertness are all better after taking for several months(500mg/day). Unfortunately, it is difficult to attribute all these positive signs to the capsules as I have increased my physical activity(play Tennis 7hrs/wk in addition to weightlifting 2-3x/wk. Also eat lots of lowfat food, fish, high fiber, vegetable, fruits, Acai, etc. To take a similar resveratrol dose as in the Sinclair Experiments would need to take 2,000-4,000 mg/day for my 80kg. Feel good for a male 53yrs old. will continue to take resveratrol, maybe higher dose.

Highest quality Resveratrol!!!

Reviewer1392231님께서 Aug 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used other brands that are "top sellers" at iherb......this brand is by far a superior product. You can see when you open the bottle...the smell and color of the capsules are different than other brands. Seems to be much more potent than the others. Also comes in a 500mg capsule.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Grapes are one of the most highly sprayed, toxic fruits

Reviewer1261684님께서 Aug 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's important to me to have organic grape skins since grapes are one of the most highly sprayed fruits and are sprayed with multiple pesticides. A big benefit of taking this is organic grapes are too high in sugar for me to eat daily, so I suspect it's healthier for me to take this supplement.

so far so good

101010011님께서 Apr 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am very sensitive to alcohol, even though i feel that consuming wine and munching on some grapes to be the best way to get your antioxidants/resveratrol. this is the next best thing and you do not have to consume bottles and bottles of wine to get the same effects found in a pill, i hope. being organic is a plus since standard grapes have high amounts of pesticides and herbicides or whatever else they use now

Superb quality

supplementguru님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many different brands of Resveratol and this is my favorite. There are not too many choices out there that are organic, and when it comes to Resveratol, I make sure it's organic because of the high amount of pesticides used on grapes. You can tell that the quality is good from the deep, rich color of purple, and when you open the jar you can smell the freshness. Very good product.

Reserveage

Reviewer2644062님께서 Dec 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it.

Top-quality ingredients

philosophicalcat님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying to avoid preservatives, pesticides etc. which might cause adverse effects and lead to signs of aging. This supplement appears to do that, in addition to being great for heart health. It`s a bit expensive but the quality might be worth it. It will take time to see physical changes.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품