KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I hoped for more...

Reviewer3166456님께서 Jan 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am the first to admit that eclectic institute usually makes some very effective products, but for me this isn't one of them. after taking 3 capsules at one time and not noticing any effects I just gave up. I have had better experience with their other kava products however.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

5179787325484961853님께서 Dec 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

But sometimes need more than normal dose.

OK product

Reviewer2995787님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not very profound but has a relaxing effect

TRULY DOES HELP!

Reviewer1549019님께서 May 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

Product

Reviewer2480018님께서 Jul 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not too bad

Great stuff!

Reviewer1329894님께서 May 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This probuct really help me when im feeling panicy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Relaxing, but not meant for sleep

Reviewer2875411님께서 Aug 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this mix as an alternative to the usual Eclectic Institute Kava Kava (Nakamal or regular). Indeed, it has a more relaxing, calming effect than Kava alone. However, I noticed that it's not very useful for helping me sleep... I think it may be the inclusion of California poppy, as I have found that prescription painkillers sometimes make it difficult to fall asleep. Regardless, this is another quality product from Eclectic Institute, and I would highly recommend it for daytime relaxation.

GREAT!

Reviewer2458533님께서 Feb 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Super Fresh!

Reviewer1077964님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Reviewer1647646님께서 Dec 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품