KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,657

₩30,658

할인금액: ₩10,001 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

GREAT!

Reviewer2458533님께서 Feb 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer3237124님께서 May 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product will work good on kids, but is not that strong for adults

Relaxation Support

Reviewer1223149님께서 Aug 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does just what is says - calms the nervous system and relieves anxiety. I really notice a difference if I go for a day without taking 3 doses.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Reviewer1647646님께서 Dec 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

Super Fresh!

Reviewer1077964님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

stress

Reviewer3270327님께서 Dec 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT FOR A PERSON NEEDING TO CALM DOWN.. IT CAUSES A RELAXED FEELING WITHOUT TOO MUCH DROWSINESS. ON THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST FEEL OVERWHELMED--IT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

TRULY DOES HELP!

Reviewer1549019님께서 May 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Relaxing, but not meant for sleep

Reviewer2875411님께서 Aug 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this mix as an alternative to the usual Eclectic Institute Kava Kava (Nakamal or regular). Indeed, it has a more relaxing, calming effect than Kava alone. However, I noticed that it's not very useful for helping me sleep... I think it may be the inclusion of California poppy, as I have found that prescription painkillers sometimes make it difficult to fall asleep. Regardless, this is another quality product from Eclectic Institute, and I would highly recommend it for daytime relaxation.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1329894님께서 May 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This probuct really help me when im feeling panicy.

Sandi Woodley

Reviewer2410091님께서 Nov 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been extreemly happy with the service, product and notification when product was available. I was tickled to find you!

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품