KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,405

₩16,293

할인금액: ₩4,888 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Si, see, C

Reviewer1673932님께서 Jul 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

DoctorMav님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great price but....

Reviewer1477365님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure if it's good or bad

4748863267356848492님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

High vitamin C formula and excellent price

4746957362192451370님께서 Jul 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great, it can be added to your juice without making it taste bitter. There is little flavour to this powder although it is bitter if taken straight (which is not recommended). It has a red colour so colours drinks but that's not a worry for me. Only half a teaspoon is needed which gives much more than the recommended daily intake. So if you wanted to you could use less on a daily basis then use half a teaspoon around the cold season. Nearly everyone at work had the flu and with taking this daily I was lucky enough not to get it. Great immune booster :)

Anti-oxidant

Reviewer2678635님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good way to take good quality Vit C.

Super!

4803189725789271799님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a little grainy, but it's made from real food as opposed to in a lab. i like that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Like to use this in my smoothies

Reviewer2967029님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really feel like this Vitamin C is a good product and that it is well made.

i love it

Reviewer1073728님께서 Feb 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent way to control dosage

Reviewer1927840님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent way to obtain quality Vitamin C, especially if you have a sensitive stomach. I add just a tiny bit to a small glass of water to supplement my regular diet when I feel I need extra C, such as coming down with a cold, healing from an injury, etc. I can control the dosage, which is important to me. Too much C upsets my digestion. This product lets me get just what I need.

상품 1-10 중 전체 51 상품