KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩17,942

₩25,636

할인금액: ₩7,694 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
(7)
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

not a fav

4881425676749554126님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i think its formula sounds good but it is way too sweet for me. For that reason next order i will need to find an alternative plant based protein powder.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

quite fine

4643581936237094779님께서 Jul 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The texture is a bit chalky, but it tastes quite fine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yummy!

5657817940877678384님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this protein shake......it's the first time I have bought vanilla - or even tried vanilla! Really nice with added berries!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Go0d after gym

Reviewer1200482님께서 Apr 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 55 y.o. Try to find safe protein for me. I hope it will be good after morning gym.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

doesn't mix

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't mix as well as my natural factors protein powder. This one contains PHENYLALANINE!!!! isn't this aspartame?!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Never received

5288109789500801521님께서 Jan 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

European customers, do not order from this website ! A lot of parcels are going lost, and you will get no refund. Be careful, take a look to the FB page of iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

all good news

4957303202150957892님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better than caffeine as an afternoon pick-me-up.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Strong flavour

Umbridge님께서 Nov 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tasts a lot like the Vegan Protein+. In fact the flavour is almost the same. It's quite a strong flavour, so it will really overpower if you use a whole scoop in a smoothie. The flavour isn't entirely unpleasant, but I would not say it tastes much of vanilla. Its texture makes it good for baking, but again, the flavour is quite strong so it's best to mix with some other protein powder.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good protein and doesn't upset the belly

Reviewer1516584님께서 Sep 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rainbow Light has quality products and this protein energizer is just another one in a long line. It really does boost my energy in the morning and I can eat/drink it for breakfast in a glass of almond milk and I'm good until lunch. Good flavor, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

smooth

Reviewer3073383님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it tastes very smooth and has alot of flavor

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 96 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »