KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Not Happy

4900557014499744267님께서 Apr 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not taking this, because some of the pills was open and power is all over the bottle. I'm affair to take them, I never seem anything thing like this before. I want be order this no more.

works!!

5575948397916528601님께서 Nov 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have tried other oxygenated magnesium pills before like Oxytarm but nothing worked as well as than Oxy Powder from GHC which is so expensive, until I found this! It works to help get rid of bloat and water retention. I can lose 1kg of water weight overnight with this!

very good

5245189386913434552님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im very happy to use this product

Gives me diarrhea

Reviewer3072511님께서 Mar 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my fifth day on Mag O7 and although I'm only taking two caps daily it gives me severe diarrhea. I will reduce to 1 cap though I'm not sure this is agreeing with me...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pretty good

ejade03님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

They don't work as well as the Aerobic Life Mag07 but they are almost as good and a good alternative when Aerobic Life have been sold out. (However they aren't as economical) but they do the job.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Mag 07

Reviewer3100320님께서 Aug 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent stuff. it works, quite naturally.

Works a treat

5080433777118990013님께서 Jul 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only need to take 2 of these in the morning on an empty stomach for them to work. Great product for chronic constipation relief.

Favorite Magnesium

4926767979314144406님께서 Jun 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this magnesium for several years...it is perfect while on a detox or while traveling.

GREAT FOR CONSTIPATION

Reviewer2429747님께서 Mar 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have IBS with constipation and this really helps to keep me regular with no cramping or side effects. I take 2 a night before bed. I bought some for my mom and she loves them too! I tried other brands but this one is the best. I highly recommend it.

Non Habit Forming

Reviewer2733623님께서 Aug 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! Its non habit forming and great for days when you need a good deep cleanse. Works much better than Senna tea as you dont have that urgent feeling.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품