KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

A great help

beafawcett님께서 Mar 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had gut issues for years which i have managed primarily with probiotics. Within a week this product had settled my gut function and after a month i tapered off my dose and still have good gut health I did find [and this is just my experience] that i was help by using sacchramyses boulardia once my gut was stable. It seemed then I was able to fight some long sttled bugs which also seem now to be gone. Really helpful. I will keep pack on hand but maybe not needed. And i do still use a probiotic, but less frequently and a less expensive brand.

Proper Nutrition Inc., Intestinal and Bowel Support

Reviewer2809230님께서 Dec 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suspect that this product works. I was hoping it would seal my leaky gut. One round of treatment didn't complete the job, and I was also low on sleep while taking it. I plan to try another round or two and get better sleep this time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product. Very poor customer service!

Reviewer2695159님께서 Sep 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Intestive is a great product, but sometimes iHerb is really SLOW when it comes to shipping my order. Try to call them on their customer service number and be prepared to wait a long time (more than 5 minutes on hold) and when you finally do get someone they will not be of any real help. What has happened to customer service in the USA? Does any company, including iherb, really care about their customers? Everything is so impersonal now with the internet. Miss the good old days when a person actually answered the phone. Wake up iherb and at least get more people to answer the phone!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ShelleyP님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I actually only purchased the Intestive because the seacure was out of stock but I think I'll keep buying it as it works very well. This has helped my husband's diverticulitis tremendously and has helped to reduce my gallbladder pain as well. I was having discomfort before my evening meal almost every night and now it's only happening infrequently. We've also been using the Heather's Tummy care which is also really helping with the stomach issues.

excellent product

Reviewer2549838님께서 Jan 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many things for intestinal health and ibs symptoms, and many have been helpful. Intestive is the best by far. I noticed a positive difference in 24 hours and have been using it for a week or so now with continuing incremental improvements. The most difficult ibs symptom for me has been urgency'to use the bathroom, and this has been alleviated completely. I am ordering more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

amazing!

5334791705018209727님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So, I use this in conjunction with Swedish Bitters before a meal and Protandim (Herbal Suppliment) and it is more effective and better for me than a petrochemical that costs $430 a month which is an anti-inflamitory for the colon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great

Reviewer2917570님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have chronic constipation and this is the only non-harsh supplement I have discovered that keeps me regular.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Intestive

Reviewer1151018님께서 Sep 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prevention measure for an inactive Proctitis (rectum UC)..I have started Intestive 12 days ago...To make the transition, I take Salofalk every other day and 6 pills of Intestive once a day..So far so good no UC symptoms and I have some constipation relief..I am glad to try this product that I have read about in Christiane Northrup's book ''The Wisdom of Menopause''..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love this Product

Reviewer3004171님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was reccommended to me to help my foster dog. When I got Kaden he had very little fur. This product has really helped his hair grow in. I can not believe how fast he is healing!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Easy on the stomach!

Reviewer2976559님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A proprietor of a health foods store recommended this product to me a few years ago, and I've contined to use it. It has a very "settling" effect.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품