KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

surprisingly good

Reviewer1345298님께서 Aug 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got these for a quick healthy meal replacement for myself and my 5 yr old. I was surprised that my son actually liked them since they're slightly greenish. Very healthy, tastes pretty good. Only thing I would change is make it a little smaller because it is very filling.

I really like these

Reviewer2236265님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The berry blast is a little sweeter than the Superfood Slam, so I have both handy depending on my preference. This one's great if I don't want a super sweet bar. It's pretty mellow. I can't say they are filling enough to replace a meal and yet fattening enough to. ;) But if I eat them with some raw fruit and veggies then it works out pretty well on the go!

My favorite bar !!!

Reviewer3099581님께서 Mar 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before workouts instead of a meal, probar helps me get through long swims with plenty of energy Untill I have time for a real meal.

It's Super good!

Reviewer1498992님께서 May 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bar is amazingly delicious and filling at the same time. It's my favorite bar so far.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My favorite breakfast bar!

Reviewer1830036님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super healthy with great texture and taste.

Good taste

Reviewer2975168님께서 Jun 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This mega-size bar packs a punch! Taste good too. Will re-order soon again. Among my top 3 favourite iherb products.

Tasty Protein

Reviewer2341960님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste emerging from a combination of suited ingredients. Moist, grainy & nutty protein

Energy bar

Reviewer1409249님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very tasty

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2231597님께서 Mar 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great flavor and healthy ingredients (from a nutritionist's point of view).

ProBar Superfood Slam

5219035323545831521님께서 May 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good - perfect for a quick meal on the go.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품