KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

delicious!

Reviewer1907904님께서 Sep 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great texture, delicious taste, all plant food!! mmmh!

Best protein powder I've tasted

Reviewer2074128님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to protein powders. Usually I find them too gritty or funky-tasting and can't even choke them down. After reading good reviews for this one, I gave it a try, and I'm completely impressed. It's sweet with a pleasant vanilla flavor, and the powder is fine enough that once mixed, it's not gritty. I think I'll be sticking with PlantFusion.

Contains Fructose

Reviewer1099448님께서 Dec 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this was a great product until I noticed it contains fructose. It is my understanding that fructose is a fairly strong inflammatory agent. I have certainly been advised not to ingest it. Apparently, the fructose in whole fruits is somewhat mitigated by other components in the whole fruit. I really don't know what to think of this product.

Yum!

Reviewer1622002님께서 Feb 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This mixes well in a blender, is a little chalky in texture but tastes really good. I use unsweetened almond milk, and throw in a handful of fruit and fresh spinach, but one day I was out of everything and made a shake with only this mix and water. To my surprise it was really pretty good. In addition, it sits well in my system, and never caused my belly distress. I reordered before it was gone.

best tasting

Reviewer2325917님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

mixes easy and I love it

The Best Plant Based Protein Powder

5057914933123259020님께서 Dec 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is extremely digestable and most suitable for people on a gluten free or low fat diet! Plant Fusion Vanilla Bean is a Great flavour to add to any smoothie drink, on its own mixed with water or milk or added to cereals etc. It is a very versatile powder and great for muscle recovery, I find it particularly useful for keeping an ideal weight by replacing one or two daily meals with this Great tasting Plant Protein powder.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yummy yummy in my tummy have recommended this to many.

4908543381916785800님께서 Mar 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love this product alone or with my almond milk. What I really love about it is that it gives me no after taste or make my stomach hurt.

Very strange aftertaste

Reviewer2859923님께서 Dec 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am leaving feedback for this too, as I bought the chocolate one also, and after making a very unusual tasting smoothie with it, I thought I would sample the vanilla by mixing a tiny bit up with water. It's the same. If not worse. I bought this because the Growing Naturals brand was out of stock. The powder is really unpalatable. It has a very distinct, unusual chemical aftertaste evocative of bleach or dish-washing liquid. Proceed with caution and don't buy 3 tubs of it like I did without trying ONE first! I have brushed my teeth 3 times and still taste it. And very thirsty...

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품