KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

one of the best

Reviewer2287098님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this extrct for at least 18 years. It's pure water extract, thick and very dark. It has a light licorice taste. If U like the clear extracts (Or the white powder) you'll hate this. For me it's the opposite... Never tried Now's product but I notice it's extracted w water + alcohol

Great for diabetics

Reviewer2046448님께서 Oct 13, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used Stevia for years and Plantary Herbs does a good quality extract. I am a MODY3 diabetic and I really like the slightly bitter flavor of the whole leaf extract. I've read that it is used in South America to help treat diabetes. I do find that it helps with balancing my blood sugar. But mainly it is just a healthy alternative to sweetners like Splenda (sorry I don't even want to mention N----Sweet ;-(

I use this daily

Reviewer2746709님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love using the whole leaf in concentrate. Love the dark natural sweetness so much better than that white powder. I flavor my hot water with it, my tea, etc. Thank you Planetary Herbals!

fine

Reviewer2356201님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it is fine for what it is. it isn't the bast tasting i've ever had, but it does the trick. if i can't find one i like better, i'll continue to order it.

not the usual stevia

Reviewer2325917님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not the mild clear stevia I am used to from new naturals. I don't like it in my coffee as it is bitter but okay for mild sweetening reminds me of lo han.

Very strong

erinconnors님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use with caution!

Stevia

Reviewer1476132님께서 Jul 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrible taste. Couldn't use.

Love the dark Stevia

Reviewer2851330님께서 May 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used for years and appreciate the raw type.....it tastes much better to me.... appreciate your carrying it. Shila

stevia

Reviewer1914347님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the way it sweetens. Handy to take along in my purse to use in restaurants.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2358674님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품