KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good stuff, but a few concerns

Reviewer3132785님께서 Jan 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good stuff and I found it pretty effective for the beginning of a cough, but I have a few concerns/questions/observations: 1. Price/Performance: It is suggested that adults take 1 tablespoon every 2 hours as needed. With only 7 servings in 1 bottle, you could easily finish off a bottle in a day. 2. Suggested dosage: Although 1 tablespoon is suggested for adults, I found that dose overpowering, and it actually caused a bout of diarrhea. I found the children's dose of 1 teaspoon quite enough. (Note that this would tend to negate the criticism in (1). 3. Name/Purpose/Label: The name suggests to me that this is a cough syrup. But cough isn't actually mentioned anywhere on the label. But "support for seasonal health", presumably a euphemism for cold prevention/treatment in winter, is. If you're actually supposed to be taking this all through the year, my price concerns in (1) are strengthened. 4. Taste: I really like the taste, but my daughters hated it. For me, pine is by far the dominant note.

bud

Reviewer1192081님께서 Apr 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased for a dry cough. It did open up the breathing and would relieve the cough somewhat but not for long.

works

Reviewer2945577님께서 Apr 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this works but taste's so nasty. Its like if you took sour celery, worchestire sauce, liquid cayenne pepper and some tree bark put it all in a boiler with a dab of sugar for sweetness lol

Strong Stuff

RubiesHealth님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

Good product

Reviewer2116882님께서 Apr 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife cough for 7 years almost every night and often during the day, this product help her to feel better, she tale it only once, I buy more to see if the caugh dissapear, If you now something better than this please write here. I must say she have no problem with lung or something viral. The taste is ok, not so bad as many say, try artichokes or wormwood to see bad taste :)

Fallback plan

JanisFarmer님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its good. Its not incredible (one person's opinion). Judging by the 4.5 stars, other people may have a slightly higher opinion.

Not Tasty, but Gets Results

Reviewer1122834님께서 Apr 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very good by allowing you to be able to rid phelem.

Good Product

Reviewer1887172님께서 Oct 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective when cold just started. but my 4 years old did not like the taste, but 12 years old take it even the taste/smell is strong

old Indian

Reviewer2287098님께서 Nov 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

That Old remedy seems to work today as well

Rosemary of VA.

Reviewer2939103님께서 Oct 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for may family we love the way it help all of us.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품