KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Excellent supplement for the modern human

5594359434119735797님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am impressed so far, after taking it i respond diferently to stressful situations. Recommend it. Will buy again!

Good immune booster

Reviewer2029277님께서 Jul 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this brand - it is cheaper, still works fine for me

Good product

4764508258437028464님께서 Jun 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, item sent promptly, highly recommended to all buyers.

My body likes it

4847106565725809982님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My body likes and yearns for these Chaga Tablets. It gives me a feeling of well being. It has a nice flavor too. Do not be deceived by the surprisingly low price. I did my research : This is a top notch Chaga product. The formulator behind this line of products is none other than renowned herbalist, one of the founders of the American Herbalists Guild and head of The East West School of Planetary Herbology Dr.Michael Tierra L.Ac., O.M.D. (check him out in Wikipedia) I wasn't sure if this product was vegetarian, so I emailed the company and got this answer - 'According to our files, our stearic acid is derived from fractionated palm oil.' And in general they wrote me : 'According to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any products derived from animal sources. Furthermore, according to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any gmo ingredients.' Since now I know who is behind this company.I trust them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

the best antioxidant

Reviewer2545542님께서 Jan 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best antioxidant for fever and flu. This semester I was getting sick 3 times. All these times I took this product and in a day the flu went away in a day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

another less than ideal formula

naturalrecovery님께서 Nov 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although many mushrooms have anti-cancer effects and can cure viral infections, it is their most active parts--the mycelium that is the factor needed. These formulas now are only providing negligible amounts of the active compounds in the mushrooms...full spectrum means it has some mycelium...better than none, but this formula did nothing for me at all. My genetic makeup requires the compounds in shiitake mycelium. Everyone is different.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent

5302943264634277290님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality product

Easy

Reviewer1701139님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

so easy to use

Not sure

Reviewer1876891님께서 Feb 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking a number of supplements so I can't say for sure whether Chaga did anything for me or not...my condition didn't seem to improve any by taking it but neither did I get sick once this winter, which is unusual...whether that was due to Chaga I can't say.

no effect felt

Reviewer1960308님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

wont buy again