KO

₩15,783

₩29,225

할인금액: ₩13,443 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Works Very Well

LivingHealthy님께서 Jul 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking these for about two weeks. One day I felt particularly weepy. It just so happened that later on that week I read somewhere that when you are detoxing your liver, you may experience bouts of crying and/or anger. That explained it all. The moral of the story is, this stuff works!!

Thank you, Thank you.

Reviewer2208498님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told of this suppliment by a friend. It worked so great. I have clear urine and my liver enzymes have come up normal on a recent test. You have a great product here. Advertise it. It works and more people should know about it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Serves its purpose and more

Reviewer1757086님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been having a myriad of odd symptoms over the past year. Finally someone recommended this product to me to treat "sluggish liver". I figured I had nothing to lose so I tried it. It took about a month but low and behold, it did work. Not only did many of my symptoms go away, but I haven't felt this good in years!

Great Supplement

Reviewer2738838님께서 Oct 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

GREAT Product!

Reviewer2623968님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a life saver for me in balancing hormones, managing menopausal symptoms and helping a compromised liver from hepatitis B and C. It works so well on many levels.

Live Longer, Bless your Liver

Reviewer3285264님께서 Aug 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm thankful I bought this product...it helps with sugar readings

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can feel the lightness in the liver area

Reviewer3080657님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It releives the tension in my liver area, after taking it for a few days, and my digestion is much less sluggish. I think the Bupleurum in it is a very important herb for the liver.

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Reviewer2521542님께서 Jul 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't been using this product long, but from what I've used so far it seems to work well. In fact it seems to give me extra energy. Not to be graphic but it helps with the excretory process better than (Dual Action cleanse) Plus it does seem to run up my blood pressure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1114391님께서 Feb 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really helps the liver. When it was finishing i took the last 5 tablets alltogether that day i realised my eyes started to shine. Really effective.

Works well!

Reviewer1970876님께서 Oct 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

PF surely does use high quality herbs. Whenever I take this I notice an appetite increase- a sign of increased metabolism from a cleaner liver.

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품