KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Less foggy brain!

Reviewer3326999님께서 Mar 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Heard of this product on a tv program and did some research which was not totally conclusive BUT I thought I would give it a try. My physician would like me to start antidepressants for SAD but I continue to resist, using other alternatives like exercise, etc. As I am now close to 65, and work part time as an RN, evening shift, I find it a little more difficult to keep organized and a clear head with so much distraction going on around me. This is compounded with fatigue as the day wears on. Since I have been taking the Bacopa, approximately 2 weeks and only one tablet a day, I feel improved brain clarity and ability to maintain a constant activity level without feeling drained. This also helps in the way of lessening symptoms of SAD therefore I will plan on taking Bacopa December into March. I feel this is a better alternative to prescription drugs but I will obviously continue to receive annual medical follow up and care.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Clears mental fog, easier to concentrate & multi task

Reviewer3201887님께서 Apr 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, nothing I have ever taken has made such a difference. Will take this for life and got a few other people hooked on it to. I herb gave excellent service, fast delivery and best prices on the net.

ok

Reviewer2446359님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps concentrate

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bacopa not only for memory.

Reviewer1360496님께서 Apr 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a really nice herb, I take 3 or 4 tablets 1 hour before bedtime, and i sleep very good on it with lucid dreaming. The next day ill notice a nice SHEN effect as with holy basil or reishi mushroom (very calming,focusing).

bacopa

Reviewer1983368님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gues it helps with memorizing

Product Revue

5539195136174017887님께서 May 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product Bacopa Extract is still new to me, but I seem to be able to rember or I am able to see a significant difference in my memory.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bacopa worked , but this batch didn't

5611887185954810046님께서 Apr 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've bought it before and I've felt more focused and clear minded. This however made me feel frightningly depressed. I've tried it now and then after this happened the first time and I keep going to a dark place every time. I've stpped taking it now and I feel better. My only idea how this could happen is that the batch I got was a bad one. Sounds like this is really potent stuff, but imost of these supplement is no better than placebo. I've tried most nootropics, but Bacopa is the first I've ever felt any difference from. I'm a bit bitter about this..actually very..!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I didn't notice its effects...

5359042171288643262님께서 Feb 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't notice its effects.. until I stopped using them! I noticed that my memory, and especially my fact and word-retrieving abilities were superior while I took this herb. Pretty fascinating stuff.

It helps

4971883190594422068님께서 Jun 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a mature age full time uni student, I find this product helps.

Unauthorized medicine

4979184171022339414님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately I couldn't receive this item in Italy because the custom office thought that it was a medicine which is not authorized in the country. They asked me to provide doctor's prescription for it but I couldn't. I tryed to contact iHerb but they said it's not their problem and I should study the regulations myself before. Money is not back. I am disapointed. So be careful ordering this in Europe.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품