KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,042

₩13,041

할인금액: ₩5,999 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Reviewer1385878님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I CONTINUE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS...IT TOOK MAYBE 3WEEKS BEFORE I RECEIVED THE FULL EFFECTS AS DIRECTED. VERY CALMING AND SUPPORTIVE TO MY NERVOUS SYSTEM. NO WEIRD HIGH FEELINGS. I'VE RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS. I'VE TRIED ONLY ONE OTHER BRAND AND THIS ONE WORKS SO MUCH BETTER. IF YOU HAVE STRESS THIS WORKS.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

really seems to be helping

Reviewer3302523님께서 May 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severe insomnia and CFS and this seems to be making a significant difference. I recommend it and it's so cheap!

ashwagandha

Reviewer2410749님께서 Aug 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

God has blessed me with this product,thank you so much,you have made my diabetic disabled son,s life so much better,he has nerve damage caused by diabetes,it has also affected the nerves in his stomach,he was in alot of pain and everytime he ate,running to the toilet,now he,s doing better,he,s one sick little man,and this has made things better for him,as soon as he got a belly ache,up went the sugar levels,at least now he can have stable sugars,and no stomach trouble,thank you so much,l recommend this product 100%

Helps with anxiety

Reviewer3338476님께서 Jul 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps with stressful situations but found it works best with me when I use as needed instead of regularly. After a few weeks, I noticed I was getting very lethargic in the afternoon. After some research, I discovered that in some people it can mimic chronic fatigue syndrome.

Mixed!

Reviewer1295969님께서 Oct 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These flush me out for two days and then I go into constipation. NOt sure what gives!

Recommended.

Reviewer2773631님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

1st time I bought Ashwangandha and I like it very much.At times I've felt really relaxed. I was seeing life a bit drearily and thats more or less gone. I will keep taking it. Planetary herbs I find very good.

Happy I found it!

Reviewer3102236님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ashwaghanda has helped me with stress and insomnia. Planetary Herbals best value.

Ashwagandha Immunity

DocMike님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha supplement is priced right and provides this valuable supplement used in traditional Indian Medicine for immune support, anti-oxident activity and stress protection, and as an adaptogen, it improves stamina and energy levels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

LouLou님께서 Nov 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having tried the Triphala Gold and considering it a good product I decided to try this. I only take one in the morning and I find it calms and energises. I have been very impressed with the ayurvedic products and this brand. I am planning to continue to take this product as I like it very much.

It Works

Reviewer1630892님께서 Jan 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works to wake up my alertness and attention. But it is a bit strong for my 9YO son with ADHD so I am ordering something different for him. For me, it is very good.

상품 11-20 중 전체 88 상품