KO

₩6,921

₩12,816

할인금액: ₩5,896 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Helps with anxiety

Reviewer3338476님께서 Jul 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps with stressful situations but found it works best with me when I use as needed instead of regularly. After a few weeks, I noticed I was getting very lethargic in the afternoon. After some research, I discovered that in some people it can mimic chronic fatigue syndrome.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Reviewer1385878님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I CONTINUE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS...IT TOOK MAYBE 3WEEKS BEFORE I RECEIVED THE FULL EFFECTS AS DIRECTED. VERY CALMING AND SUPPORTIVE TO MY NERVOUS SYSTEM. NO WEIRD HIGH FEELINGS. I'VE RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS. I'VE TRIED ONLY ONE OTHER BRAND AND THIS ONE WORKS SO MUCH BETTER. IF YOU HAVE STRESS THIS WORKS.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

really seems to be helping

Reviewer3302523님께서 May 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severe insomnia and CFS and this seems to be making a significant difference. I recommend it and it's so cheap!

ashwagandha

Reviewer2410749님께서 Aug 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

God has blessed me with this product,thank you so much,you have made my diabetic disabled son,s life so much better,he has nerve damage caused by diabetes,it has also affected the nerves in his stomach,he was in alot of pain and everytime he ate,running to the toilet,now he,s doing better,he,s one sick little man,and this has made things better for him,as soon as he got a belly ache,up went the sugar levels,at least now he can have stable sugars,and no stomach trouble,thank you so much,l recommend this product 100%

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I was expecting for much more, but I've liked it

Reviewer3186500님께서 Aug 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product at half dose (1 pill a day) The most important I've notice is that my nerves get template, I have no anxiety, I have more energy (mesured, not like Speedy Gonzales), and more concentrate; but I think it has a relative function on my weight (I really don't know if it works on this area) I've tryed the fluu dose and half dose, and there's no difference between taking one or two pills a day, but I like this product and I will buy it again.

Mixed!

Reviewer1295969님께서 Oct 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These flush me out for two days and then I go into constipation. NOt sure what gives!

Recommended.

Reviewer2773631님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

1st time I bought Ashwangandha and I like it very much.At times I've felt really relaxed. I was seeing life a bit drearily and thats more or less gone. I will keep taking it. Planetary herbs I find very good.

Happy I found it!

Reviewer3102236님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ashwaghanda has helped me with stress and insomnia. Planetary Herbals best value.

Ashwagandha Immunity

DocMike님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha supplement is priced right and provides this valuable supplement used in traditional Indian Medicine for immune support, anti-oxident activity and stress protection, and as an adaptogen, it improves stamina and energy levels.

Excellent..

Reviewer3260068님께서 Oct 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ashwagandha. Helps me to relax and get a good nights sleep. nourishes exhausted adrenals, and a good all round tonic.

상품 11-20 중 전체 89 상품