KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Effective and energising

Reviewer1876199님께서 Apr 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Useful when overwhelmed by stress and difficult life events. Gives you a natural boost to cope better.

It works!

4715350940892095937님께서 Feb 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ive only been taking this product for 2 days and have already noticed a difference. I feel I have more energy and my eyes don't feel heavy anymore. Highly recommend

Great Price

5238515153900631838님께서 Dec 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Price

Ashwangha

4834415126568485380님께서 Apr 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Size is fine to swallow, not the smallest one but fine. Effect of ashwangha is powerful for my adrenals. I've had aswhangha already while ago before and were feeling it's benefits.

less stress

5121782678374240648님께서 Mar 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm less stressfull...

Nice

Reviewer1063027님께서 Jan 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this is giving me a better well being and normalizing my adrenal gland. I just feel better, like it's calming things.

need higher dose?

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Jan 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not notice a difference taking these. Maybe I need a much higher dose. At least I didn't have any adverse effects. I think the amount I would need to take to notice a difference in relaxation would be very costly this way. May work better for people with less stress/anxiety. *See my page for more info and reviews!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good

4942293745394411142님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

In combination with Adrenal Optimizer, it was very good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Just bought three more bottles!

Reviewer1043055님께서 Sep 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps me with anxiety/stress control. I think the whole family will start taking it on a regular basis.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I was expecting for much more, but I've liked it

Reviewer3186500님께서 Aug 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product at half dose (1 pill a day) The most important I've notice is that my nerves get template, I have no anxiety, I have more energy (mesured, not like Speedy Gonzales), and more concentrate; but I think it has a relative function on my weight (I really don't know if it works on this area) I've tryed the fluu dose and half dose, and there's no difference between taking one or two pills a day, but I like this product and I will buy it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 85 상품