KO

₩14,154

₩17,634

할인금액: ₩3,480 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

OK, but not the most accurate pH test strips.

Leione님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though they're easy to use and have a wide range, they often give very confusing results: the colors just don't match.

Difficult to read

Reviewer2814795님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The top and bottom indicators don't confirm each other. And even when checking the top against the control, it's hard to tell exactly where the ph is. I wouldn't buy these again.

DOESN'T SEEM ACCURATE

Reviewer1281919님께서 May 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everytime I have tested, it's always the same result. I just find that hard to believe. I believe out of the numerous times I tested, only once did it show a different result. In my opinion, these test strips are not accurate.

Basically OK ...

healthfirst님께서 Jun 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

but I thought this stick might be the new kind that pHion has w/just ONE diagnostic color indicator. I don't care for the two-color indicators as it makes it too difficult to read. Invariably the top color shows one pH that I am ... and yet the bottom color indicates another level. Too confusing. I hope iHerb eventually gets the newer strips that are much easier to read. These have the one color indicator that I mentioned above.

Color off

4719971555456724650님께서 Mar 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Color displayed on strips is nothing like that on the matching chart, so these strips are pretty much useless.

Too Hard for Accurate measure

Reviewer1217905님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ended up buying a digital PH meter which give an accurate measurement

pHion Balance, Diagnostic pH Test Strips

Reviewer3044223님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price, simple chart on the bottle makes the strips easy to use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Convenient for testing you PH values

Reviewer1548715님께서 May 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can test urine or saliva with these strips. "7" is the magic number for an alkaline disease-resistant internal environment. I'm mostly in the acidic range, but am choosing food and beverages more carefully now and getting more favorable feedback through using the ph strips.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Easy to use.. easy to read

5529362812069115021님께서 Aug 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easier to read than some other test strips out there

good for checking yourself

Reviewer1876199님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

useful product to know your pH values

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품