KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,587

₩16,927

할인금액: ₩3,340 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

OK, but not the most accurate pH test strips.

Leione님께서 3 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though they're easy to use and have a wide range, they often give very confusing results: the colors just don't match.

DOESN'T SEEM ACCURATE

Reviewer1281919님께서 5 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everytime I have tested, it's always the same result. I just find that hard to believe. I believe out of the numerous times I tested, only once did it show a different result. In my opinion, these test strips are not accurate.

Difficult to read

Reviewer2814795님께서 9 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The top and bottom indicators don't confirm each other. And even when checking the top against the control, it's hard to tell exactly where the ph is. I wouldn't buy these again.

Basically OK ...

healthfirst님께서 6 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

but I thought this stick might be the new kind that pHion has w/just ONE diagnostic color indicator. I don't care for the two-color indicators as it makes it too difficult to read. Invariably the top color shows one pH that I am ... and yet the bottom color indicates another level. Too confusing. I hope iHerb eventually gets the newer strips that are much easier to read. These have the one color indicator that I mentioned above.

Color off

4719971555456724650님께서 3 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Color displayed on strips is nothing like that on the matching chart, so these strips are pretty much useless.

Too Hard for Accurate measure

Reviewer1217905님께서 2 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ended up buying a digital PH meter which give an accurate measurement

pHion Balance, Diagnostic pH Test Strips

Reviewer3044223님께서 5 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price, simple chart on the bottle makes the strips easy to use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Convenient for testing you PH values

Reviewer1548715님께서 5 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can test urine or saliva with these strips. "7" is the magic number for an alkaline disease-resistant internal environment. I'm mostly in the acidic range, but am choosing food and beverages more carefully now and getting more favorable feedback through using the ph strips.

Diagnostic strips

Reviewer3105816님께서 12 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These strips are very easy to use. Also, the using the color matrix to match the results is a quick and easy way to confirm your acidity level. With so many strips in the bottle, this is a convenient and useful test to have on hand in the house.

good for checking yourself

Reviewer1876199님께서 8 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

useful product to know your pH values

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품