KO

₩25,985

₩40,890

할인금액: ₩14,905 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Not impressed with this flavor

Reviewer1086214님께서 Mar 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We bought a different flavor of this product at the local grocery store and really liked it. It was easy to pour and the 1 ounce cap made it easy to measure, as well. Unfortunatly, when this arrived we quickly discovered the cap was not the 1 ounce size, so measuring the liquid was not as easy. To make matters worse, it is not as easy to pour and is clumpy. In fact, now that we are reaching the bottom of the bottle, there are chunks that come out. Whenever my son swallows one of the chunks he gags and throws up...will not buy this flavor again but the Orange flavor with the larger cap is my favorite. As for the product, after three months of supplementing, my son has started sleeping better and I think he is more relaxed! These are the results I was hoping for! So, I reccommend the product...with the Orange Splash flavor and the 1 ounce cap! I would avoid this flavor...

doesn't taste good

5392098419605088730님께서 Mar 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

my kids refuse to drink it.. :(

Disgusting!

4726398074723682549님께서 Oct 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes and smells disgusting! Cannot get my kids to consume it in any form. It has such a fake artificial smell and taste, it's generally unpleasant. Wondering if I either got a bad batch or if the international shipping to Asia somehow spoiled it (too hot maybe?!) Waste of money.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품