KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,799

₩28,736

할인금액: ₩12,936 (45% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Excellent product for respiratory immunity

Reviewer1931430님께서 Mar 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

Great Product

Reviewer1388801님께서 Apr 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

An herbal version of antibiotics

Not for me!

Reviewer2078081님께서 Jan 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

great

Reviewer1526465님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

Preventivie.

Reviewer2630863님께서 Mar 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this 2 a day, in 3 week cycles during cold season as a preventitive. 2 @ 3x day when I get a cold.

Fight Upper Respiratory Ailments

Reviewer1838309님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Andrographis works well fighting colds and upper respiratory ailments. Remember to take long enough to kill every "bug"....or else it might come back on you.

Maria Yamashita

Reviewer2817425님께서 Nov 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellant herb for keeping colds at bay. Used it all last winter at half-dose daily and had no more than a sniffle.

Excellant Product

Reviewer2697619님께서 Jan 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Heard about the herb in Prevention Magazine, did lots of research to find a brand and decided to try it during the winter. I had gotten super sick and my husband managed to stay healthy for the first time and we really believe it was because of the Andrographis. Uses whole plant, great dose amount and great price.

so far, so good

Reviewer3161542님께서 Oct 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far this product seems to be performing the way other reviewers have said. When I have felt like I'm coming down with something, an extra dose of this seems to do the trick. I won't be without it this winter.

Paradise Andrographis

Reviewer1266970님께서 Dec 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product