KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩16,018

₩29,133

할인금액: ₩13,115 (45% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(8)
4 별점
(2)
3 별점
(0)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I didn't see any difference taking these at all.

4978545617610769518님께서 Jul 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't see any difference taking these at all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Andrographis with synthetic herbs.

Reviewer2923442님께서 Apr 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product arrived on schedule. We are pleased with the effectiveness of this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fight Upper Respiratory Ailments

Reviewer1838309님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Andrographis works well fighting colds and upper respiratory ailments. Remember to take long enough to kill every "bug"....or else it might come back on you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great

Reviewer1526465님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not for me!

Reviewer2078081님께서 Jan 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Paradise Andrographis

Reviewer1266970님께서 Dec 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

so far, so good

Reviewer3161542님께서 Oct 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far this product seems to be performing the way other reviewers have said. When I have felt like I'm coming down with something, an extra dose of this seems to do the trick. I won't be without it this winter.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Product

Reviewer1388801님께서 Apr 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

An herbal version of antibiotics

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent product for respiratory immunity

Reviewer1931430님께서 Mar 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Maria Yamashita

Reviewer2817425님께서 Nov 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellant herb for keeping colds at bay. Used it all last winter at half-dose daily and had no more than a sniffle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »