KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Paradise Herbs, Ultimate Andrographis, 60 Veggie Caps

₩15,976
₩29,057
할인금액: ₩13,081 (45% 할인)
12 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Excellent product for respiratory immunity

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1931430님께서 Mar 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Product

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1388801님께서 Apr 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

An herbal version of antibiotics

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not for me!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2078081님께서 Jan 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

great

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1526465님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Preventivie.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2630863님께서 Mar 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this 2 a day, in 3 week cycles during cold season as a preventitive. 2 @ 3x day when I get a cold.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »