KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

nice product

5571505054509043702님께서 Jun 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product,works for me.It consists also ginger extract with anti - inflammatory effect.

Bernd / germany

5096385344849060182님께서 Sep 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good Quality and good Price. Thank you

20% Resveratrol = Emodin = DIARRHEA

Reviewer2347958님께서 Mar 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

20% resveratrol is pretty low purity. Most of the other resv products on iherb have at least 50% purity, which means you're consuming a LOT less emodin which can cause diarrhea, intestinal distress and cramps. Jarrow's formula has at least 90% and has been independently verified by consumer lab reviews. I usually order paradise herbs for most of my supplements because they are great about sending out lab purity tests when you ask for them, and they are a great value for the money. This product is an unambiguous exception to that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not good for me

AnkaMaria07님께서 Feb 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to treat Lyme, after I read Buhner's protocol. I was able to take 3x3 times a day for 12 days. In 13th day my throat begin to swell. I wasn't able to take it again even after one month break, from the first pill my throat swell instantly. I am not saying this is not good, but probably resveratrol is not good for me.

well

5447407939051071896님께서 Nov 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

well

For Lyme Disease

Radiant-Health님께서 Sep 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Overall a very well made and effective product. It absorbs quickly and is easy to take as the capsule size is quite small. In the case of Lyme disease, as per Stephen Buhner, Japanese knotweed is essential to healing the illness. Taking knotweed in this case is used for a multitude of purposes that include its anti-microbial activity, neuro-protective qualities, circulation stimulation and anti-inflammatory effects, and for reducing the toxic damage in general caused by the spirochetes. Taking between 2 and 4 of these capsules, depending on body weight, per day before meals is usually best as each capsule provides 2 grams of knotweed in total. Also, since Japanese knotweed is anti-microbial it will cause die-off and the Herxheimer reaction so a gradual increase in dosage may be necessary. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Seems to work great

4820669562148099764님께서 Aug 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great

No extra fillers.

Reviewer2121543님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that this product does not have extra fillers. I continue taking it because Japanese knotweed is supposed to be good for lyme disease. Great product at a great price!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

using as part of lymes protocol...

Reviewer2550937님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

...very high quality resveratrol - will continue to take. thanks iherbs for good prices.

Great value, great herb

MrJellybean님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No binders of additives and one of the best prices for this level of herb. This is one of the few companies that still makes an extract from japanese knotweed with no other fillers. I wish there was some of the full herb in the capsules besides just the extract but this is the best I could find.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품