KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Positive results for this herb

Reviewer2832324님께서 Oct 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having tried the tea for this product, i have had better results using the capsuls,much eisier to take havent been on them long enough to say what the results will be in the long term but feeling pretty confidant that my health will improve in time.

very good value

Reviewer3347558님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product as I believe in the wisdom of TCM and this is much more economical than taking ginseng. It helps me with more energy each day

Satisfied customer

Reviewer2772109님께서 Sep 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

No problem service

Great Adaptogen for Blood Pressure and Stress

Reviewer1638838님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you could take just one herb in the world, take this one. Check for it on the internet. This is an adaptogen. It means, as its name says, that it adapts to particular needs. If you have lower blood pressure, it highers it. If you have high, it lowers it. The same with blood sugar, cholesterol, anxiety, etc... I see it reflected for example in that I have felt a very good mood in tough times, stress doesn't hit as hard.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

21 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Jiaogulan

Reviewer2119411님께서 Mar 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended to me. Have not been taking long enough to give a opinion.

nice herb

Reviewer1961836님께서 Dec 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far I'm happy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works for energy and reflexes

Reviewer2355326님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read a study that these are effective for increasing reflex response for athletic activities, etc. Unfortunately, too well for me !!! I took a pill 45 min before a basketball game (I play in a league) and could feel my reflexes and motor skills were like on turbo, almost too quick. Within 10 minutes of playing, I tore a calf muscle when springing up too forcefully for a jump shot (even after my normal warm ups and stretching). Couldn't play again for about 3 months until healed. Another time I took about a quarter of a pill, and only noticed quicker reaction time playing basketball without the "extreme" action like calf incident. But...I let my guard down, a year later took a pill just before playing, and tore the other calf muscle. I could feel the muscle reacting too quickly as I played. If you take and dont "engage" in an activity or sport that requires quick body movements, you would probably never even notice the boosting of this reflex effect. But if you take just prior to an action sport, be careful. I've played basketball for many decades, never tore any muscle ever, accept the twice when I took these pills. In the future, if I do take these before playing a sport, I would take maybe a quarter of the pill max.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great

Reviewer1405719님께서 Jul 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good quality works well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great

Reviewer1734375님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality ayurvedic herb in capsule form. Hard to find.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Decent product for price.

Reviewer1369200님께서 Jan 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality.