KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Saw No Benefit

Reviewer2609712님께서 Mar 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This herb contains about 1% Corisolic acid which is suppose to be the new fad in the weight loss world for its ability to inhibit the body from turning sugar into stored fat but I saw absolutely zero benefit. Try it for yourself and let me know if its just me or the product doesnt work.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nothing special

Reviewer2459651님께서 Dec 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most common fiber. Didn't help with my digestion problem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Banaba

Reviewer1615722님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is not helpful at all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Doesn't work

Reviewer1878151님께서 Aug 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It didn't do nothing for my type 2 diabetic mother

5 star - control of Diabetes 2

4875328750685686782님께서 Mar 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 72 - was diagnosed with type 2 about 4 years ago.After taking a specialised medicine and strict diet (no goodies......) I beat it after 6 months and was OK for almost 4 years thanks strictly to strict diet and munching on a lot of lettuce! Then last year, after a severe fall I had to be in hospital for 2 months. After 2 weeks, I noticed that my blood sugar had gone up again (I was eating the "diabetic friendly" menu. When I stopped taking the "friendly" desserts, my blood sugar count came back to normal.Back home after 2 months, but still unable to do anything with my right arm, I took delicious meals from the YWCA mobile meals - absolutely home made type but, again, my blood sugar came up (I believe it was because of the commercial sauces and gravies that were on all the food = delicious, but apparently not diabetic friendly. I couldn't do anything about it as I still couldn't cook - so went back on the Diabetes medicine. But after 6 months, I realised that I had tingling in my feet - and the Diabetic Nurse told me it was a common side effect of the medicine. I immediately came off the medicine and Googled natural remedies. After a week or so of taking the Banaba leaf (3 a day) plus Gymnema (Also 3), Best Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 (2 a day), Best L-Carnitine Fumarate 855mg (1 a day), Chromium 500mcg (1 per day)and Best Acetyl L Carnitine HCI 588 mg, I say the blood sugar count going down. And since a bit more than a month, I keep it under the "acceptable" 10 level. And this week - so after 2 months - I noticed that I no longer have the tingling in my feet. Good luck to all you Diabetes 2 out there. But iHerb is currently out of the Banaba Leaf so I recommend using the 180 capsule size and ordering 2 so we can reorder as soon as the first bottle is finished. Same thing with the other supplements - to always have the next one available. The Banaba Leaf is absolutely impossible to find here in NZ - probably elsewhere also.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품