KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

5 star - control of Diabetes 2

4875328750685686782님께서 Mar 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 72 - was diagnosed with type 2 about 4 years ago.After taking a specialised medicine and strict diet (no goodies......) I beat it after 6 months and was OK for almost 4 years thanks strictly to strict diet and munching on a lot of lettuce! Then last year, after a severe fall I had to be in hospital for 2 months. After 2 weeks, I noticed that my blood sugar had gone up again (I was eating the "diabetic friendly" menu. When I stopped taking the "friendly" desserts, my blood sugar count came back to normal.Back home after 2 months, but still unable to do anything with my right arm, I took delicious meals from the YWCA mobile meals - absolutely home made type but, again, my blood sugar came up (I believe it was because of the commercial sauces and gravies that were on all the food = delicious, but apparently not diabetic friendly. I couldn't do anything about it as I still couldn't cook - so went back on the Diabetes medicine. But after 6 months, I realised that I had tingling in my feet - and the Diabetic Nurse told me it was a common side effect of the medicine. I immediately came off the medicine and Googled natural remedies. After a week or so of taking the Banaba leaf (3 a day) plus Gymnema (Also 3), Best Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 (2 a day), Best L-Carnitine Fumarate 855mg (1 a day), Chromium 500mcg (1 per day)and Best Acetyl L Carnitine HCI 588 mg, I say the blood sugar count going down. And since a bit more than a month, I keep it under the "acceptable" 10 level. And this week - so after 2 months - I noticed that I no longer have the tingling in my feet. Good luck to all you Diabetes 2 out there. But iHerb is currently out of the Banaba Leaf so I recommend using the 180 capsule size and ordering 2 so we can reorder as soon as the first bottle is finished. Same thing with the other supplements - to always have the next one available. The Banaba Leaf is absolutely impossible to find here in NZ - probably elsewhere also.

Doesn't work

Reviewer1878151님께서 Aug 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It didn't do nothing for my type 2 diabetic mother

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

does keep things more balanced

Reviewer1808969님께서 Mar 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have high blood sugar if I do not watch what I eat. This helps keep things more even. Taking it 3x a day however is important for me.

Weight Loss

Reviewer1535395님께서 Dec 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been taking for a few weeks - so far haven't noticed any difference regarding weight loss, even though am on a healthy diet and exercise. Will keep persevering for a while.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps me with blood sugar

Reviewer3124711님께서 Oct 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have type 2 diabetes. Despite exercising on regular basis, watching what I eat, and taking oral medications, my blood sugars were way too high. One of my doctors wanted me to start taking insulin. I didn't want to do that, so I added 2 of these pills (one with breakfast and one with dinner) to my vitamin regimen. This evening before dinner my blood sugar was 136, which is over 100 points lower than it was 2 weeks ago. I attribute the improvement, in part, to this supplement. I believe my body makes enough insulin on its own, but my cells are resistant to it. Banaba leaf is supposed to help your body's cells respond to insulin and start using excess sugar as fuel. I will keep taking it and hope it continues to help me better control my blood sugar.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed any change

Reviewer2105068님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perhaps it's too soon to tell, but I haven't realized any change since taking these. Of course, I am taking a number of other things perhaps that is why.

Banaba

Reviewer1615722님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is not helpful at all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Curb Your Appetite

patricescales님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me not snack so much of the foods that I try to stay away from, no side effects, just don't have the desire to eat as much food. Will order the larger bottle when I run out. Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Still early.....

Reviewer1604997님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using this as my fasting glucose was on the higher side of the normal range despite regular exercise and well-balanced diet. Haven't had bloodwork done yet - can honestly say I haven't been tempted by holiday sweets.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

50/50

Reviewer1013889님께서 Dec 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

take it first month and see no difference

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 73 상품