KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 72 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Finally lost weight

27 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1544318님께서 Nov 28, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

Couldn't lose weight despite excellent diet and exercise regime for 5 years. Started taking 2 banaba each day and continued with same diet and exercise and have lost 30 pounds in 3 months. I literally watched the pounds fall off. Threw out the fat pants and feeling great about myself again. By the way, 3 different doctors suspected insulin resistance but never confirmed it.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Results seem noticably positive so far

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2882465님께서 Feb 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading some of the other promising reviews, I figured I'd give Banaba Leaf a try for aid in losing some weight. I started a controlled diet program on Jan 9, and the results were at best, a pound a week -- up until I started this product..I seem to be getting double the pleasure now. I take 1 cap 2 times daily either during or right after lunch and dinner. I am also monitoring my sugar intake, which I believe is also contributing to my efforts, too. Give it a whirl, at $12 a bottle, it's certainly worth a try. And their are no side effects..I'll definitely keep supplementing with this one.

Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2360401님께서 Apr 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lowers my blood sugar and is very reliable. A great product. It takes about a week or to get into your system. The downside is that if I run out, it takes a while for the capsule to take effect again. I plan have at least two extra bottles on hand.

Diabetes Control

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3303384님께서 Apr 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a type 2 diabetic and was intially told I needed to take insulin at the time I was diagnosed. I opted for diet and exercise before going to insulin. I discovered from my research that banaba was used in the far east for diabetes and decided to try that. I have lost weight, watch my diet, and take the banaba daily as my only "pill." My A1C has been between 5.2 and 5.7 for four years now. Can't say for sure it was the banaba, but I don't want to change what works.

Weight Loss

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2617419님께서 Apr 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several "cures for weight loss" however none seem to work. I have been using Banaba Leaf and am pleased. It does cure the munchies and has helped me to lose weight. Not as fast as I would like however the slower I take it off the longer I will keep it off. Within 3 months I have lost 18 pounds. It is worth trying.

상품 1-5 중 전체 72 상품