KO

₩17,910

₩22,390

할인금액: ₩4,480 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Pamela's Bread Mix

Reviewer3291640님께서 Jan 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started buying this mix from iherb after first buying from a local health food store to try it. I've been using it for a while and have made many bread variations, pizza crust and bagels per the recipes on the bag. I thought all were good. I don't mind the sorghum flour at all. I don't like the other GF products that have bean flour in them. I find that after one day, the baked goods develop an unpleasant beany flavor. If you're undecided, it's worth buying a small bag to see how you like it.

Great Flour

5317803584614825807님께서 Mar 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have really been pleased with the outcome of our baked goods when we use this flour. It works well for breads, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, etc. We can find it locally for a similar price, so this is a good deal.

Great Tasting

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

You really don't have to say goodbye to your favorite desserts if you have a celiac condition. Pamela's Products are GREAT! I think they even taste better than wheat products. I made a pie crust with this product. The recipe is on the back. It tastes even better if you substitute one cup of this mix with almond flour.

awesome

Reviewer3234154님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

makes baking easy again and FUN!

Best GF Pancakes

Reviewer2608761님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took 2 years of trying various recipies and pre packaged products before finding Pamela's Mix. My husband had no idea he was eating GF pancakes.

good taste!

5634398761673581714님께서 May 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My children like it very much! yummy! and for me is very easy to make. i just put it in the bread machine.

Great Product!

5517688658478341864님께서 Sep 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been making gluten-free breads and cakes for my husband since receiving my order. Great results with my bread machine and good consistency.

Makes awesome gluten-free pizza

Reviewer3208780님께서 Jan 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried one of the recipes on the back of the bag, made pizza crust recipe, and it's the best one I've tried, almost taste like regular pizza, for being g.f. Also makes good bread. Next I'm going to try the cake doughnut recipe on Pamela's site, it had 5 stars.

Pamela's Gluten free flour

Reviewer3086965님께서 Sep 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Pamela's GF products for 4 years. I use this flour for all my baking. I use this in place of wheat flour, tastes great. No one will ever know it's Gluten free.

Very good

5603605745421103996님께서 Sep 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We really like this bread. I also made buns and pizza crust. Delicious!

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품