KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Pamela's Products, Bread Mix, 4 lb (1.81 kg)

₩17,587
₩20,635
할인금액: ₩3,048 (15% 할인)
14 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Pamela's Bread Mix

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3291640님께서 Jan 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started buying this mix from iherb after first buying from a local health food store to try it. I've been using it for a while and have made many bread variations, pizza crust and bagels per the recipes on the bag. I thought all were good. I don't mind the sorghum flour at all. I don't like the other GF products that have bean flour in them. I find that after one day, the baked goods develop an unpleasant beany flavor. If you're undecided, it's worth buying a small bag to see how you like it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Flour

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5317803584614825807님께서 Mar 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have really been pleased with the outcome of our baked goods when we use this flour. It works well for breads, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, etc. We can find it locally for a similar price, so this is a good deal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Tasting

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

You really don't have to say goodbye to your favorite desserts if you have a celiac condition. Pamela's Products are GREAT! I think they even taste better than wheat products. I made a pie crust with this product. The recipe is on the back. It tastes even better if you substitute one cup of this mix with almond flour.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

awesome

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3234154님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

makes baking easy again and FUN!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Best GF Pancakes

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2608761님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took 2 years of trying various recipies and pre packaged products before finding Pamela's Mix. My husband had no idea he was eating GF pancakes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »