KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,439

₩13,259

할인금액: ₩4,821 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Innesah, London , England , UK.

Reviewer3137975님께서 3 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Discovered this supplement at Iherb last year now we do not want to be without it. It is very good for sore throats and seems to knock them out and it helps the immune system . We do not get the colds and flu that others seem to get, a wonderful supplement to have in the house.

Awesome product!!

Reviewer1330802님께서 4 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an awesome product! The very first day that I used it I noticed a surge of energy. This is coming from someone that feels lathargic most of the time!! I will definitely be ordering more of this product..The taste is so yummy also! Give it a try and you will not be disappointed!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1219843님께서 6 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have already reordered this & hope to continue doing so. I had energy I forgot I ever had after taking this. I honestly felt 20 years younger! Excellent product!

Nature´s own antibiotic

Reviewer1055106님께서 6 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a great combination: Stabilized oxygen with colloidal silver. Scientific research has proven that tumors and microbes cannot survive in an environment that is rich in oxygen. And colloidal silver kills 650 known pathogens;virus, bacteria, fungus etc. I can testify to the efficiency of colloidal silver. I have in a very short time got rid of systemic candidiasis and herpes zoster outbreaks. Signs of inflammation in the body are gone. My gums are no longer inflamed. Colloidal silver, as opposed to silver chloride, is non toxic.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Reviewer1400140님께서 3 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helped reduce my time with a serious sinus infection I had just contracted before the product arrived. Made me feel better in just 2 days.

Love it as laxative

Reviewer1555485님께서 6 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fresh taste, excellent as laxative and good for middle reflux.

Super!

Reviewer1876403님께서 7 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased one of these last time to give it a try and it really works well for me. I have asthma and live in a humid climate with bothers me quite a bit and this helps me to breathe better and have more energy. I bought more for me and some for my mom also.

OxyLife

Reviewer2966664님께서 11 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was interested in trying food grade hydrogen peroxide so I bought this on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised . I came down with a cold as I was sampling this and my cold only lasted 3 days. Not sure how it works but sometimes finding something by pure luck is best.

Very easy to drink

Reviewer3268842님께서 7 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found the taste quite palatable though some might find the stevia too strong. As for its ability to improve my health, I'm not sure its making a lot of difference. Also, if you have Candida, the hydrogen pyroxide may make your system too alkaline which is what fungus thrive on.

oxy-tablets are better

Reviewer1788648님께서 1 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually prefer liquids to pills...but this product is not nearly as effective as the oxy-flush pills. and not as economical either.

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품