KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Amazing

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2704489님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had warts on the tip on my finger and on my forearm as well. I started off trying to take 4/day for the first month. After the first bottle all the warts got swollen and itchy, I thought they were getting worse. Then after a week, they went back to normal but noticeably smaller. After about two weeks they started to dry up and now about 7 weeks into taking these pills they are all gone. I had a cluster on my forearm...all gone...I had an annoying one on the tip of my finger and partially under my finger nail...also all gone. I've been taking vitamins as well but have been long before I started taking these pills. I also started doing yoga around the same time as the pills but feel these were probably the reason why the warts are gone. So happy, I've had these things for years and had tried all the other organic methods of ridding myself of them and nothing worked. Definitely recommend!

Take daily!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2607509님께서 Jul 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had cold sores, chicken pox (who almost hasn't!) for years so we know that is the herpes virus lying dormant in ones system. This is wonderful where it keeps it in check. Another thing that started was nosebleeds all from the herpes virus, taking Pure Planet Red Marine Algae Plus works! No nosebleeds! When I ran out, I started having trouble again with the nosebleeds so I love this product and will stay on it always. I have tried other red algae and it does not work, Pure Planet red algae works! All I take is 4 capsules every morning and I'm good to go! Thanks Pure Planet and thanks Iherb for having great prices!

Works great for psoraisis

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1043650님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is taking four of these, once a day for psoraisis and it's really helped him. He's on his 3rd bottle and his skin hasn't looked this good in years.

Very effective.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2820970님께서 Oct 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So happy I invested in this product. It has reversed my hpv and kept it at bay and not to mention I haven't been sick since I started taking it. I highly recommened people try this. Keep this stuff in stock please!

working wonderfully

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3135496님께서 May 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would normally have cold sores 2 to 3 times a year and just this past year I was having them every couple of months. Accompanying the outbreak of the sores, I would also have flulike symptoms. It was miserable for me.I had read by one dr., that Red Marine Algae was a preventive for the Herpes I virus. I have been taking 2 a day and so far.....no outbreaks and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying this product to see if it works for you as it does me.

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품