KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,564

₩40,660

할인금액: ₩6,096 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Amazing

Reviewer2704489님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had warts on the tip on my finger and on my forearm as well. I started off trying to take 4/day for the first month. After the first bottle all the warts got swollen and itchy, I thought they were getting worse. Then after a week, they went back to normal but noticeably smaller. After about two weeks they started to dry up and now about 7 weeks into taking these pills they are all gone. I had a cluster on my forearm...all gone...I had an annoying one on the tip of my finger and partially under my finger nail...also all gone. I've been taking vitamins as well but have been long before I started taking these pills. I also started doing yoga around the same time as the pills but feel these were probably the reason why the warts are gone. So happy, I've had these things for years and had tried all the other organic methods of ridding myself of them and nothing worked. Definitely recommend!

Take daily!

Reviewer2607509님께서 Jul 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had cold sores, chicken pox (who almost hasn't!) for years so we know that is the herpes virus lying dormant in ones system. This is wonderful where it keeps it in check. Another thing that started was nosebleeds all from the herpes virus, taking Pure Planet Red Marine Algae Plus works! No nosebleeds! When I ran out, I started having trouble again with the nosebleeds so I love this product and will stay on it always. I have tried other red algae and it does not work, Pure Planet red algae works! All I take is 4 capsules every morning and I'm good to go! Thanks Pure Planet and thanks Iherb for having great prices!

Works great for psoraisis

Reviewer1043650님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is taking four of these, once a day for psoraisis and it's really helped him. He's on his 3rd bottle and his skin hasn't looked this good in years.

Very effective.

Reviewer2820970님께서 Oct 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So happy I invested in this product. It has reversed my hpv and kept it at bay and not to mention I haven't been sick since I started taking it. I highly recommened people try this. Keep this stuff in stock please!

working wonderfully

Reviewer3135496님께서 May 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would normally have cold sores 2 to 3 times a year and just this past year I was having them every couple of months. Accompanying the outbreak of the sores, I would also have flulike symptoms. It was miserable for me.I had read by one dr., that Red Marine Algae was a preventive for the Herpes I virus. I have been taking 2 a day and so far.....no outbreaks and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying this product to see if it works for you as it does me.

great product

Reviewer3050856님께서 Oct 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have been using this product for almost 8 months. I love it, it really helps with the cold sores. In the 8 months i have been using it, i never had a cold sore. And i feel my immune system is a lot stronger.

great

LauraLeonard님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for about 5 weeks & it seems to help w/strange shingle/herpes chronic outbreak. Trying to take 12/day. They don't smell bad or repeat.

virker

5106584104797104015님께서 Dec 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

kjøper den i perioder

Good!

Reviewer1111043님께서 Feb 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok veggie caps. A bit big to swallow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Still on the first glass

5129282609749306232님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a outbreak of HSV now, after a really stresseed period. I'm almost at the end of my glass of Red algae, so it did not prevent the outbreak, but it seems like my outbreak heals a bit faster, so I will try to buy one more glass to see if it will help in the future. I was thinking of buing the other red algae from NOW, but than I read that it contains different red algae in it that wouldn't help against HSV. But, this product is a lot cheeper than it is in my country, so thank you Iherb :-)

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품