KO

₩29,203

₩34,353

할인금액: ₩5,150 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Good

Reviewer1694950님께서 Feb 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't been taking this long enough to notice a difference yet.

Fantastic product

elrapha님께서 Jun 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

since I started taking this products, my skin drastically improved, much clearer and younger. I get complements on my skin all the time. Actually I read the review of another customer saying the same thing and I decided to buy it. It was exactly the same. take 3 times a day teaspoon for this result.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not bad - it dissolves well

5317469612454191512님께서 Apr 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking it for support with my STS - so far no side effects to speak off, and that is great I may post later on after my CT scan about effectiveness.

Energy bomb

Reviewer2033466님께서 Apr 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect in juice/smoothie! Tastes good, and contains so many good things for my body , perfect before running or other activities.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best way to start your day!

5527988339702384396님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product and I have more energy after I started using this. A shot with Kamut is really the best way to start your day! Its refreshing and energizing. I also see a big difference on my skin. Its much cleaner and healthier. Can't say anything negative about this product.

good product,tasty also

sixthdimen님께서 Sep 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

when i buy this product the price was 18$ now it is 25$ i think that this powder is very good quality but i must say that i think that there is better deal than this based on price.Dont think that 90 g is little it is much more concentreted than powder because it is juice,bottle seems quality and in this product there is 50% alfa 50% kamut.Product is good and tasty so i will gave 4 star but personally i dont recomend this product at this price.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer1363836님께서 Aug 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product,great brand

refreshing Drink

4889312855916415448님께서 Jul 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this powder with plain water. I need to help the taste a little so I use a packet of Stevia sweetener. I love it this way, I drink it twice a day on an empty stomach. I have more energy, feel better, Look better. I have less of an appetite so I feel lighter and younger. I am sold and will continue to use this product.

It works!

5223830191545683048님께서 Jun 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for your digestion, and also a very good solution if you don't eat enough vegetables.

Energy

Norwegian님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one gives you some energy and doesn`t taste so much grass as other Green stuff can do. I mix it with water and it`s the first thing I drink in the morning to wake up the system in a good way. I would follow up with a green tea and some fruits like an apple and a banana. You only use one teaspoon of this product so it lasts a long time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 193 상품