KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

OraHealth, CankerMelts, All-Natural Canker Sore Solution, 18 Discs (Discontinued Item)

₩9,822
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

The best canker sore treatment

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3053810님께서 Aug 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get serious canker sores a few times a year and they made me miserable for a couple of weeks each -- until I found cankermelts. They don't eliminate the sores completely, but they do lessen the pain and speed the healing. I had no relief at all before them. I do have trouble sticking them in my mouth, though, and sometimes I swallow them too soon.

They work as advertised

Reviewer1926163님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using CankerMelts to treat canker sores for about 8 months and Avamin Melts as a preventative for about 7 months. With the combination, I am getting far fewer canker sores, and when I do get them they are generally milder and heal up within a few days (vs. 10 or more days in the past).

Very Effective OTC mouth sore relief and healing

Reviewer2152315님께서 Apr 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These disks give me mouth sore pain relief in just a couple of hours. They also speed up healing tremendously. A sore that would have taken 10 days to heal will be 90% gone in only 2 days.

Works brilliantly!

Reviewer1822104님께서 May 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use it before we sleep so it's less painful in the morning. Also useful after a meal to prevent annoying the sore.

Cankers Melt Away

Reviewer3301345님께서 Mar 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found that they do what they say. Used two on consecutive days and the problem just went away. Just a shame they aren't available in the UK.

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품