KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Breast Pain Gone but get Thyroid checked regularly

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3151270님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one tablet daily for fibrocystic breast disease. I originally started on one a day which eliminated symptoms. But after just under a year some mild symptoms stated to come back. I got a small lump surrounded by very tender inflamation. I increased my dose to two tablets and the lump was completely gone within a few days!! Soon after I went back to one tab per day. I cannot express my gratitude enough that I found out about this product and the protection benefits of iodine. I had suffered from FBD for many years and got to the stage where I couldnt even hug my kids or my husband - it was so painful. I had a lump surgically removed which was completely unnecessary as taking the iodine would have eliminated it. I wish my surgeon had told me about the condition I had and that taking this would cure it. ** WARNING THOUGH I would cut back the dosage after 12-18 months though to half a tab or preferably stop for a while. IMO by then your body should have been completely saturated with the Iodine and you don't want it to start making your thyroid work overtime. It is supposed to be be safe for long term use but I would proceed long term with caution. You can always start taking it again later if needed. ALWAYS take with some magnesium and vitamin C! And make sure you get your thyroid checked regularly whilst taking this. If you have taken too much Iodine you will start to feel very jittery like you have had too much coffee and this is your thyroid working too hard.

iodoral review

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1041883님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started taking these so I guess it's too early to tell the affects. Just to note I am highly sensitive to everything and so far so good ... no adverse reaction to these tablets

Good for Thyroid

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2236407님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well for a sluggish thyroid. My medical doctor told me about it.

Good but not perfect.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

FourSeasons님께서 Jun 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm glad there's a little perforation in these tablets, so you can easily break them in half. If I take an entire tab, I just don't feel well. But 1/2 a tab at a time is giving me some relief from symptoms. However, I can take an equivalent amount or more of Magnascent or Iosol (both liquid preparations) and not get side effects. I have read here & there that Lugol's (and that's what Iodoral is) does not agree with everyone. Guess I am one of those. I find it hard to believe that some people take the 50 mg. pills. Amazing.

Early days

4686799310330323389님께서 Nov 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 3 weeks into using this product and haven't noticed any change yet. I will update as time goes on.

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품