KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

ATP Cofactors

Reviewer3195260님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a Nutritional Therapist and have been on Iodine therapy (25mg/day) for five months and kept failing the Iodine patch test which indicated I was still deficient. After reading Dr. Brownstein's book on Iodine and attending his seminar, I tried ATP Cofactors with the hope that this would be the missing piece in my low Thyroid function, low energy and FMS symptoms. After five days, I have lost five pounds, lost water weight and puffiness and have great energy!! I am so grateful for this product. It is amazing.

ATP

Reviewer2129098님께서 Mar 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product especially if your taking Ioderal. Some people need the ATP as a catalyst.

great product...

Reviewer2324682님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

PLEASE don't stop carrying it! Some of us need it for successful iodine therapy. Great shipping/price as usual.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great supplements if you take Iodoral

Reviewer2157304님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Iodoral for a while. At the beginning Iodoral improved my hypothyroid issue. The efficiency declined later on. Dr. told me that "my body ran out of this ATP cofactors ...". I started taking it. Energy is much better again. I'll have a follow-up exam in 2 months to see if I need more.

ATP Cofactors

Reviewer1488008님께서 Mar 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for the brain

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2255839님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

They seem fine, can't tell with this one. Certainly turns my urine bright yellow! I am using them to support the Iodine protocol.

Essential

Reviewer1843789님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The necessary companion of Lugols Iodine, wouldn't be without it! Good quality and value

iodine therapy

Reviewer2924183님께서 Mar 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

cannot say if needed so much

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Surprising energy from it.

Reviewer2995450님께서 Feb 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Notice quick energy after taking this - great if you are on iodine supplementation therapy! And the delivery was amazingly quick and product arrived well packaged.

extra B2 & B3

Reviewer1908266님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this formula a couple of years. I like the balance and extra boost of B3. I take two every morning in addition to other B's.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품