KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

no more "senior moments"

alloriginal님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good Reports on this Stuff!

Reviewer1079334님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After researching vinpocetine, it is supposed to help with hearing loss, ringing in the ears, eyesight, and help keep your brain in tact. Sounds like a wonder supplement! I'm on my second bottle and have noticed some improvement in all of those areas.

Can't Take It

Reviewer1136744님께서 Jul 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave one bottle to my wife and I opened a bottle and took one capsule. It made me sick so I have not taken any more. I don't think my wife even opened her bottle. She is afraid of it.

Olympian Labs, Inc., Vinpocetine

Reviewer1066838님께서 Sep 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking vinpocetine for months now. I know that this has helped me with my mental accuity.

Vinpocetine

Reviewer1230830님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent, improved blood cirulation in my fingers, legs, reduces headache and stomach problems

Clarity

Reviewer2793817님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After just a few days I noticed clarity in thought. I need a few weeks to tell you how the effects on memory are, but at this point I feel like this food supplement is worth using.

good product

5226618149135679206님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i started using Vinpocetine a few days ago and i notice that it has a positive effect on my mental clarity.

Helps with concentration!

4784786615691649726님께서 Apr 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product!

VERY GOOD

5584118961189946147님께서 Apr 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

HELPFUL IN BLOOD TO BRAIN, AS I WAS RECOMMENDED