KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

As good or better than Country Life Vanadyl Sulfate

Reviewer2221603님께서 Oct 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

very good

101010011님께서 Jan 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i take this after a long exercise session. this one has less and or better fillers than others

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Vanadyl Sulfate great for insulin resistance

Reviewer1309510님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks IHerb, This product has lowered my insulin requirements substantially within about a week of taking three capsules per day. Hoping it will help even more if I take it longer!

vanadyl sulfate

Reviewer1580983님께서 May 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this for my diabetes instead of metformin. Works a treat. I use it in combination with a number of other supplements and I"m controlling the blood sugar with out drugs.

diabetes

tamerhosny님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taken this 3 caps daily, along with GTF Chromium and Alpha Lipoic acid, in the intention of treating Diabetese. Also taken with doctor's medication, one of them is Metformin. Diabetes is under controlled but i still cant leave doc medication as my glucose lvl will still shoot up.

Review of supplement product

Reviewer1630003님께서 Aug 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Vanadyl Sulfate

5051860856722205675님께서 Apr 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great!!!

Works just fine!

5326141373526924764님께서 Sep 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried taking this product with more and also less healthy diet. It makes a true difference if taken three times daily. The best result is while taking during on a Rosedale diet. Taking this and other stuff to control Diabetes plus health diet and an hour or less of activity, it makes miracles. I will reorder since I need exactly this "20 mg" portion that is very hard to find!

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품