KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,563

₩44,876

할인금액: ₩10,313 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

not bad, but...

Reviewer3303538님께서 Jul 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the absence of soy and whey protein in this, but it still bothers my stomach a bit and makes me feel sleepy after I ingest it, like most protein shakes. Also, the taste is not great-- could be the pea protein. I have a great suggestion, though: Amazing Grass Amazing Meal, with hemp protein (iHerb has it). Doesn't taste like grass, and it seems to be the only product of its kind that doesn't bother my stomach and actually energizes me. This (unfinished) canister of Ultimate Greens Protein is the last protein shake I will buy-- I'm now going strictly for the Amazing Meals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes Fine But Not Enough of it!

Reviewer2942634님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's delicious mixed with 1/2 apple juice - 1/2 water and some banana. With two of us it only lasts a week. At this price I'd like to get more for my money. I never understand why manufacturers put products in containers that are too large. Psychologically the consumer feels like they're getting shorted. It's also a waste of plastic if the container is too large for it's purpose. I have felt quite fortified using this for breakfast, but I don't have anything to compare it with, as far as quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?