KO

₩30,045

₩38,870

할인금액: ₩8,825 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Contains Methylparaben

Reviewer2672478님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was unpleasantly surprised to see that this product contains methylparaben which is believed by many to be carcinogenic.

Nice serum

Reviewer2681049님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was impressed with the ingredients list - this product seems to have a high concentration of antioxidants. However it did not last long (2 weeks). To save money I now prefer to make my own antioxiant serum from concentrated green or white tea (keeps in the fridge for up to a week). For effective hydration, a good hyaluronic acid product is all I need.

who knows

superminta님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i started using it and immediately got a kind of allergy - some small red dots. and it makes my skin very dry - like a paralizing mask, so i use it with a cream after

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent serum! Отличная сыворотка!

Ludviga님께서 Aug 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent serum! It was bought several months ago. Then it was in a jar and cost it is much less. The batcher, of course, will be better! Serum of white color, light pleasant smell. Consistence geleobrazny. It is absorbed well. The person tightens and smoothes wrinkles. The person becomes very fresh! Effect remarkable. I recommend! Отличная сыворотка! Покупалась несколько месяцев назад. Тогда она была в баночке и стоила намного меньше.Дозатор, конечно, будет лучше! Сыворотка белого цвета, легкого приятного запаха. Консистенция гелеобразная. Впитывается хорошо. Лицо подтягивает и разглаживает морщинки. Лицо становится очень свежим! Эффект замечательный. Рекомендую!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

wonderful product with reasonable price

pirlanta님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have read many reviews about this product when I research DMAE products for my skin. And I think it can be the best DMAE antioxidant product I have found. It gives me instant firming, and even makes my little fine lines seem smoothed out. It has a high content of the active ingredients, for they are first on the list. I know the higher up on the list a products ingredients, the higher the content of that ingredient. I have tried another cosmetics products with these ingredients, and this one is the best. I try to buy it regularly.

real serum of beauty

Reviewer1037504님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

gives the elasticity of the skin and moisturizing

Love this skin serum

Reviewer2336876님께서 Sep 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this skin support serum for over 3 years, but just finally bought it from iherb last month and saved a ton! This stuff is awesome, has no perfume-y scent, and glides on. Since it has no lotion or cream in it (its kind of drying on its own), I use this under a vitamin C day cream by Avalon Organics, and the combination is wonderful.

Great Product

Reviewer1334916님께서 Oct 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 52 year old and love this product. I put it on at night after washing my face and it feels so good. I have very few wrinkles

super

EllEll님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

super skin support. Excellent cream: has a liquid slippery structure, it is quickly absorbed. Moistening gives for 100 % ________________________________ Отличный крем: имеет жидкую скользкую текстуру, быстро впитывается. Увлажнение дает на 100%.

I love it!

Reviewer3284378님께서 May 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glides smooth, makes your skin look smoother instantly.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품