KO

₩32,330

₩42,091

할인금액: ₩9,761 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

I agree. Great Protein!

Reviewer2221603님께서 Oct 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't digest whey or soy proteins well and have been disappointed in taste and texture of rice proteins. Country Life does offer Max Amino Acids in free form capsules but I was taking a lot of capsules trying to come close to the amount offered in powder forms. I was thrilled to find Pea protein. I've used it for a week and I feel great! If you like carrot juice, it mixes very well for a very good taste.

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Reviewer2806330님께서 Mar 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

DELICIOUS! I am addicted... I can eat it right out of the container. I use it for my pre and post workout shakes, as well as for breakfast. At breakfast I mix it with kale or spinach, some raspberries, stevia, cinnamon, a splash of lemon flavored fish oil, ground flaxseeds and some chia seeds. Honestly - it is yummy! It's significantly better than any rice protein and it keeps me satisfied longer.

Great protein!

Reviewer1274846님께서 Jun 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this protein powder, however, I find it a little too sweet for my taste, so I mix it with another protein powder to "cut the sweet down" a bit. I chose it because it's from a reputable company and uses xylitol for sweetner. Great product, and very affordable.

Pea Protein

Reviewer1106461님께서 Sep 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it, I mix and drink it everyday for breakfast either with fresh mango, avocado, apple, & banana plus cucumber along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I freeze my fruit 1/2 hr. for my smoothie so it can be nice and cold. I don't feel hungry for 6 hrs. Great protein no need to add any sweetner.

Quality and great taste

Reviewer2301387님께서 Nov 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Celiac Disease and I cannot have whey protein. This protein provides me with the protein I need and the amino acids I need. I love the flavor and the way it blends up. Sometimes I just put ice and water in a blender wih a scoop of the pea protein. I usualy ass almond milk and whatever else you want I want to throw in the smoothie.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

perfect substitution for soy protein

Reviewer1382320님께서 Jul 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

my wife and I are vegetarians, and used to always have soy protein shakes in the morning. now we switched to pea protein shakes since soy was affecting us negatively. this pea protein powder is by far the best-tasting/highest protein powder we have come across yet. we will continue to but this product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Olympian Labs Protein Powder Rocks!

Reviewer3167449님께서 Apr 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm doing a detox and make a fruit smoothie with this product twice daily. It's slightly sweet and blends well. There is no aftertaste. I ordered my second can to continue the detox for a month, and highly recommend it.

great product!

Reviewer1072969님께서 Feb 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this pea protein powder has a nice sweet flavour of vanilla. I use it in my fruit and berry smoothies every morning and I've already ordered another box. Recommended!

Tasty And Easy To Use

Reviewer2474359님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been been controlling my meat intake and weight using dairy based whey protein powder. After watching the movie "Forks Over Knives", I decided to move to a 100% vegetarian diet and switched to Olympian Labs Pea Protein as a make up protein source. It's 90% protein content allows me to keep the volume added to a minimum and the cost reasonable. I enjoy it as an addition to a blended fresh vegetable drink. The vanilla flavor is unobtrusive and the powder blends well, with no gritty taste to it. I had noticed this grittiness when using some rice based products. So far I am very happy with this product and have no reservations in recommending it to others.

Great product

MandyEm님께서 Feb 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes pretty good too. I love that it has a low glycemic index and pretty decent ingredients. A bit gritty if you don't mix it too well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품