KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

GREAT VALUE

4877434617159959640님께서 Mar 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband loves this stuff!

Great product

MandyEm님께서 Feb 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes pretty good too. I love that it has a low glycemic index and pretty decent ingredients. A bit gritty if you don't mix it too well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Easy to mix

Reviewer1671003님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This stuff is worth the price!

Reviewer3097799님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Oh my gosh, this stuff is so good. I also bought a NOW brand pea protein in the same order to compare since the NOW brand cost less. I had tried a sample of the Olympian Labs and am so glad I gave a full bottle a trial. I work out and have cleaned up my diet considerably in the last year to only ingest the highest vibration foods for my muscles and body systems. This is great tasting and feels so good in my body. VERY high vibration. And I love that there is no soy besides!

Protein

Reviewer1415545님께서 Apr 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste and best consistency I've tried so far, great to have in smothies and cooking.

Yum!

Reviewer1730628님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really good protein and tastes good! Digests excellent.

Tasty And Easy To Use

Reviewer2474359님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been been controlling my meat intake and weight using dairy based whey protein powder. After watching the movie "Forks Over Knives", I decided to move to a 100% vegetarian diet and switched to Olympian Labs Pea Protein as a make up protein source. It's 90% protein content allows me to keep the volume added to a minimum and the cost reasonable. I enjoy it as an addition to a blended fresh vegetable drink. The vanilla flavor is unobtrusive and the powder blends well, with no gritty taste to it. I had noticed this grittiness when using some rice based products. So far I am very happy with this product and have no reservations in recommending it to others.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great product!

Reviewer1072969님께서 Feb 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this pea protein powder has a nice sweet flavour of vanilla. I use it in my fruit and berry smoothies every morning and I've already ordered another box. Recommended!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

like it

Reviewer2153251님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We like the texture of this. It's got a lot more protein than other powders. I usually do brown rice and thought I would try something different.

Great Taste

Reviewer2340808님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little pricey