KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,878

₩19,237

할인금액: ₩4,359 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer1649833님께서 12 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I experienced a deep upper back pain. After taking 3 capsules all at once, the pain resolved in about 1 hour. I am not taking it for maintenance. very happy with the product and will buy again.

Best I have found

Reviewer1437520님께서 6 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many Magnesium Citrates, as the citrate is recommended as best way to take Mag. So, after many trials, this one is my favorite. It isn't as hard on me and works well for leg cramps and magnesium deficiency. I love this brand. OL also makes the best Gingko Biloba extra strength. Good quality comes from Olympian Labs.

Good product

Flicka님께서 1 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this for my boyfriend who had some cramps in his muscles after working out. The capsules seem to work nicely, no more cramps. If you have problems swallowing large capsules you might not like this product.

Great

Reviewer3041119님께서 1 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best I have found that's under 400mg a capsule. Also natural ingredients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The only magnesium you need, AAAAAA

5114050060932095257님께서 8 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is perfect with citrate, you don't need to try anything else AAAAAAAAAA

Olympian Labs Inc., Magnesium Citrate, 100 Capsules

Reviewer1083504님께서 2 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

satisfied customer

Reviewer2974818님께서 6 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is cheaper than the powder I was buying locally and it is more pleasant to take in this form.

Magnesium Citrate

Reviewer2352505님께서 7 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good absorption, reasonable price.

Satisfied with this product

Reviewer1185794님께서 6 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for well over a year & find it works very well for me.

magnesium yes!!!

Reviewer2723020님께서 2 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

happy with the product, great quality.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품