KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,224

₩26,106

할인금액: ₩5,882 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Ah to relive my younger days...

Reviewer1232701님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the third bottle I've had and to be honest the biggest result so far is to gain some of my Manhood back. I was more than pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it for as long as I feel the benifits. I would also like to congratulate iHerb on a wonderful and timely service they provide across the globe (always quicker than my local suppliers from around the corner)Cheaper by far too.

Olympian DIM

Reviewer1459513님께서 Aug 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad I found this product with no soy.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1465134님께서 Nov 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I feel skeptical, I did do some research on DIM, and it has some very positive benefits for health. Being a person with PCOS, I have tried to find relief from many of the symptoms. I do believe this has helped me with my cycle, need to continue taking it to see if next month is the same or if this month was a 'fluke'.

glad to find this

Reviewer2245898님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This item is essential for women who need help with hormone challenges and I was THRILLED to find a QUALITY version of it was available online for a reasonable price. Your service makes it possible for those of us who don't live in a major centre to get the quality products we need.

simple

truevitality님께서 Jul 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you want a straight DIM without other ingredients, this is the one to use

May have helped

Reviewer2604026님께서 Oct 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have gynecomstia, and so i took this. I don't know if my hormonal profile improved at all, nor do I know if taking aromatase inhibitors will really help my gyno. But I gave it a shot, I'm sure it did something but since I didn't take any blood tests I don't know if this worked.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품