KO

iHerb 상품평

₩25,608

₩56,287

할인금액: ₩30,679 (55% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Rigway, Colorado

Reviewer1130908님께서 Oct 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great supplement. I have really noticed fantastic results after a couple of months. I am sticking with this one!!! You maintain great mussle-mass with this supplement.

Corti-Cut

Reviewer2242654님께서 Mar 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only complaint I have is that you only carry the 60 count bottle. There is another site that carries the 135 count, which makes ut so much more convenient.... but you guys have faster service. Always! It would be great it you could get the 135 count bottles. I'd never have to shop on any other site!!

Great for adrenals and CFS

Reviewer1633151님께서 Mar 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently discovered I have high cortisol problem (although I am not under stress). I have tried a few products and didn't see great results. I bought corticut for the ingredients not the weight loss claims (probably the only thing it doesn't do) after two months on it I was actually falling asleep before midnight and waking up before my alarm in the morning, and it also helped my digestion and cravings. As soon as I ran out I was back to not being able to sleep or get up in the morning.

No real benefit seen

Reviewer2861035님께서 Jul 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cannot say the this product has done much for me. Maybe I did not give it enough time...

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품