KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Helped me to sleep

5379129363010713707님께서 Aug 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helped to me calm down and sleep, but there was one small issue. I saw the word sublingual on the bottle and decided to leave it below my tongue for a slow release while I sleep. It worked, but right now I am dealing with tooth decay because of the sugar in this pill. Hope others wont make the same mistake..Anyways, I recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a mild sleep aid...

Like candy

MikeMember님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe these are are helpful in promoting sleep. I just wish they weren't so much like sugary candy.

Love it!

Reviewer2639057님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not only does it help us all fall asleep, but it is easy to chew and good for your immune system! Love the taste and the low price. Plus, it has a very low dose of melatonin, which I like.

Great

TraceysSupplements4you님께서 Jan 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Worked wonders for my 10 year old

No more insomnia!

4740536007209176692님께서 May 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement simply gave an end to insomnia that my father owned. He had not slept so well for many years. The father of a friend of mine also saw their insomnia disappear since the first dose. He is blind for a few years then your body probably was not producing significant amounts of melatonin. We start with this lower dose (500 mcg), as indicated by some websites, and the result was truly magnificent, without even having been a need to increase the dose.

TAKE AND SLEEP GOOD!!!

4689880312347098464님께서 Oct 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its a very good product. The effects are really true.

love it

Reviewer1458298님께서 Jan 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

help me fall asleep fast...peppermint is great for bed time. have to re-stock.

Works every time!

Danesa님께서 Sep 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was first skeptical about the usage of Melatonin to make me fall asleep. I have been taking this product for some time now, a half hour before I go to bed, and it really helps me to fall asleep, and stay sleeping throughout the night. No "hangover" in the morning, either. I couldn't recommend this product any more highly.

nice

alhamdulillah님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

ordered it for my mom, she can't sleep good for many years. First night she took half tablet and didn't feel anything and didn't sleep for few hours. Next night she took whole tablet and slept much better.

Melatonin 1mg

5525682019901337858님께서 Feb 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now I sleep very well