KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

takes the place of zyprexa

Reviewer3204377님께서 Jan 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My pharmacist toldl me to try this. After over 15years on and off drugs like risperdal and zyprexa, 3 or 4 capsules of this a day took it's place. I didn't believe it, but it works great for schizoprenia, even the violent type and bipolar disorders. Now people in my family are totally off all those dangerous drugs. It also seems to help with weight loss. A note: This is not a drug so it doesn't work immediately or in a few days. It takes a few weeks to really get into your system, and it takes a few months to really see the effects. We saw results in as little as two weeks, but it was after about 2 to 3 months that there is a large differene. My pharmacist said that the longer you use it, the better it works. And that seems to be true. Fantasik product.

Helps me sleep

Reviewer2727671님께서 Feb 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had sleep difficulties throughout perimenopause and now in menopause. Zen Mind helps quiet my mind enough to get to sleep without too much difficulty.

great product

Reviewer2583199님께서 Feb 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found these to replace another brand product from my Naturopath. This is definitely less expensive for the exact same ingredient.

ZEN MIND

Reviewer3291897님께서 Jun 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has a relaxing effect; definetly works.

like it

Reviewer3114297님께서 Sep 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Reliable quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1139510님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helped me relax a little to get to sleep, didn't keep me asleep though so I had to take another later on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helps with sleep, and therefore everything else

Reviewer2765282님께서 Aug 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most relaxing supplement. I take it in the evening on an empty stomach, and fall asleep like a big kid.

Focus Focus Focus

Reviewer1962075님께서 Dec 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon or evening - it seems to help my ability to focus on the tasks-at-hand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Zen Mind is a great product

Reviewer2101697님께서 Jan 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My nutripath recommended it for generalized anxiety disorder and panic attack. It is great! I've taken xanax and it didn't really work for me, but Zen Mind is great. I would not be without it.

Gentle effect

Reviewer1242553님께서 May 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps to calm for about an hour. Good to take the edge off before sleep.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품