KO

iHerb 상품평

₩25,816

₩39,341

할인금액: ₩13,525 (34% 할인)

• Due to a shortage of raw materials for this product, it will remain out of stock until further notice. - Allergy Research Group

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

good for travel use

Reviewer2048192님께서 May 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product and great for travelling

Best Green!

Boni77님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good for to go. One pack has everything (not only greens , has probiotics to Vitamins ). I mix progreens with water and juice .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good to take it to the office with you

4764469622746368143님께서 Nov 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this to my office with me. it's more convenient than a bottled powder.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

pillar of many of my treatments

Reviewer3323341님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used myself for more than 13 years. This is a great energy booster, blood builder, re-florator, and general spleen tonic.

My Breakfast!

Reviewer1254588님께서 Nov 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to drink and maintain my body healthy. I love this and try to have healthy drink every morning.

In office

Reviewer3233943님께서 Dec 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

普通サイズは家で。Stick packは会社に置いて、お茶などに溶かして飲んでいます。

Great product

Reviewer3312791님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love taste of juice. Drink every mornig. Feel more energy. My skin condition improved!

Excellant Product

Reviewer2724363님께서 May 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered these in the travel packs as well as the capsuls. The taste is great comparred to other "greens" I've taken. Will definately re-order. Thanks iHerb for having great prices and customer service.

Awesome!

Reviewer1654938님께서 Dec 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had to try these greens, and they were great! Individual servings are awesome for portability and convenience. Best tasting greens I've ever tried.

Great product

Reviewer1206583님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps keep my skin in good condition. It's easy to carry around for travel and job.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품