KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

very weak

Jeanne1974님께서 May 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement doesn't do anywhere near the same as Nature's Way Cat's Claw for treating Lyme symptoms. I can tell, as I have symptoms that completely disappear with Nature's Way, but not with this product. I believe the whole plant extract works much better and so does the author of Rainforest Herbs who has studied this for many years, as it actually works for the Amazonian people.

useful

5154170390377322146님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

have used Cats claw in the past when I had ross river fever and it got rid of the virus completely ! Using it for immune boosting at the moment ..Only taking 3 drops but feel a shift towards improvement as I have been really tired..

SO SO

Reviewer2965493님께서 May 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product for pain control after watching a Dr. Oz program. What I found is that it minimizes pain somewhat but not to the extent I was lead to believe.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2324849님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been greatly searching for a product to help increase my immune system, clean my blood, drop body fat naturally and correct other things which are too numerous to mention. I have been using it per the instructions. I nolonger have an urge for eating too many sweets as those cravings are decreasing. Also, I notice that I can maintain better eating habits so it allows me to eat on time and therefore, regulating my appetite. I purposely ordered two bottles so that I can continue using without interruption as I shall be using this product for at least 6 to 12 months. Great product, excellent company !!! Bishop Francis E. Revels - Bey New Jersey, USA

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Prima Una de Gato

Reviewer2198938님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best Cat's Claw out there, in my opinion.

So Far so Good. Good Value

Reviewer2503831님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to be helping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This supplement is great!

Reviewer2141384님께서 Mar 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product and it did so much to help me.

McTune

Reviewer3011845님께서 Jan 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

luv this product

excellentn product

Reviewer2183597님께서 Dec 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. I seem to feel better when taking it.

The healer

Reviewer1742715님께서 Oct 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

just started, but so far, it seems to help my cuts and chapped lips heal quicker.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품