KO

₩28,751

₩47,930

할인금액: ₩19,179 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Love this product!

Reviewer3108583님께서 Jul 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for sciatica for over a year now and my pain returns if I stop it, even for a few days. This brand was recommended by my acupuncturist because of its efficacy and purity and I am living proof that it works. IHERB's price on this is the best I've seen.

Mr. G.

Reviewer3276484님께서 Aug 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Innovatative and trustworthy brand. Keep your blood flowing smoothy with nattokinase. Been using Allery Research Group products for years with complete confidence.

Take NattoZyme, digest blood clots

Reviewer1221986님께서 Jan 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had a stroke, and received a tPA ("clot busting" drug) in the emergency room. A tPA will indeed break down a clot, but if you get another one, you need another tPA, and they told me it costs $5000 to pop the cap on one of those vials. You can also hemorrhage from these drugs. I learned that nattokinase has the property of digesting clots for many hours, so now we include Nutricology NattoZyme in his daily regimen. As a heart transplant recipient, he has invasive tests done on a regular basis. After he is finished with a left or right ventricular catheterization, as soon as he's awake enough to swallow, I give him NattoZyme to protect him from clots that may have formed from the procedure. I'm happy with NattoZyme.

Don't know yet for sure

Reviewer1756167님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure yet if they're having any effect, but they're not causing any problem, and they may be helping my blood pressure.

My Review

Reviewer1235322님께서 Jun 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

All is fine. Even though I don't take them daily, I feel they are beneficial.

No Additives

Reviewer2112311님께서 Jul 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the very few nattokinase I have found without additives and at a reasonable price.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품