KO

₩31,345

₩51,018

할인금액: ₩19,672 (39% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I like it!

Reviewer3101973님께서 May 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was advised to take licorice solid extract by my naturopath. Licorice has helped my energy levels, immune system and digestion. This product provides a concentrated dose. I like it and I'm so glad iHerb stocks it.

licorice

Reviewer1271070님께서 Jul 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to find this concentrated extract, most carry DGL. Wanted to find a higher potency extract without alcohol. My Mother has a hard time swallowing pills and the product helped maintain healthy bp for he r so far without any side effect. Thanks for carrying it.

licorice extract

Reviewer3055813님께서 Dec 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put this in my herb tea to help my fatty liver.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Licorice solid extract for cortisol levels

5712554353065559840님께서 Feb 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was delivered quickly,and I am extremely impressed with iHerb.com. I will be ordering this product only from iHerb. I use this product to help with cortisol levels, as I have ME. It does the job and helps me to function, along with good supplements and a healthy diet.

Do Not Like Taste

yourhealthsuccess님께서 Jan 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love licorice... but not this brand. OMG it tastes terrible. I can see why its so much cheaper than the other brands. Its hard to take this licorice when I hate the taste. It's hard to describe..like they used a cheap licorice extract or too much glycerin?

DELICIOUS!!!

katmakiah님께서 Jul 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to put a small amount, 1/2 tsp, into a quart of tea, it's delicious. I have no idea why that other person says it doesn't taste good. Plus, Licorice is very good for your liver!

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품