KO

₩13,853

₩21,028

할인금액: ₩7,175 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

5691309068385245834님께서 Nov 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

Life Changing

Reviewer2862251님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

Works very well

Reviewer1139510님께서 May 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

Real Adrenal Boost

5291365967689154749님께서 Dec 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Great product!!!

sunstate님께서 Dec 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

A good formula

tigercho님께서 Aug 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

great product

Reviewer2002420님께서 Jan 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

Very satisfied

5372174137950072535님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Glandular complex

Reviewer3223106님께서 Jan 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been referred to use this in the past. I use it for cat food and am impressed. Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

nice in addition to raw food diet

Reviewer2728124님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add these in as part of my additional supplements I add to my cats raw diet consisting of raw ground meat, bones, and organs

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품