KO

₩13,528

₩20,535

할인금액: ₩7,007 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

• 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Powerful stuff

ReviewsfromaFriend님께서 May 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a very potent reaction to this that involved profuse sweating, even in a cold environment. I am now avoiding it. Giving it 5 stars because it has an obvious effect, and thus the reader of this review might want to experiment with it, not because I found it, personally beneficial. Click my name to read about my other nutritional adventures :)

Very satisfied

5372174137950072535님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

5691309068385245834님께서 Nov 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

couldnt try

5154170390377322146님께서 Oct 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Realise this was too high in histamine for me to use..but probably good if you don't have allergy issues..

Great product!!!

sunstate님께서 Dec 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Real Adrenal Boost

5291365967689154749님께서 Dec 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Cat Suppliments

4998010653083612582님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to make my cat's food. There really isn't much else to say. I've never eaten her food, so I don't know how it tastes.

Great product & service

4973885350171061191님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product & service

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2139704님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Life Changing

Reviewer2862251님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품