KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works for me!

Reviewer1870685님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice an easier stream and getting up one less time during the night.

effective product

Reviewer2113136님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the most effective products my husband has tried. Unfortunately, he had to discontinue use because after 9 or 10 days of taking it, gout flared up in his toe joint. He went off the product for a week until the gout cleared up. After about 9-10 days back on the product, gout showed up in his foot again. It is perhaps a coincidence, but this is the only new supplement he has added, so we suspect is the culprit in the gout reappearing.

made a difference

Reviewer2862330님께서 Jan 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It did cause me some prostate irritation at first (I have prostatitis) so I took at a reduced dose (3/day). After a month I noticed definite improvements in urine flow with less prostate swelling.

Barbara Australia

Reviewer2843829님께서 Sep 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can't speak too highly of this product. My husband was diagonised with an enlarged prostate. After 1 bottle of this product his reading went from 11 to 2.5, which is how the readings are taken in Australia. He is continuing with the product to keep the prostate healthy

healthy products

Reviewer2557922님께서 Sep 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product, good company

Prostrate Care

Reviewer1113180님께서 Jun 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 78 years old and have used this product going on 2 years. I found it to be very effective for me. Three years ago a biopsy indicated low level prostate cancer. Rather than surgery or radiation I opted for "Expected Management or Watchful Waiting." Since then my PSA has remained constant (below 4) and prostate normal for my age. Bladder control also normal. I also have a regular specific exercise program.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Used for Prostate Infection

Reviewer2108311님께서 Apr 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a prostate infection for which my urologist prescribed SEPTRA. That anibiotic has about 25 serious side effects including fatalities. After taking it two days I had an extensive red rash all over my upper body (side effect). It nearly prevented me from having eye surgery when the nurses discovered it. I had stopped the drug and began using Healthy Prostate and Ovaries. I experienced improvement and relief from the pain by the second day. I have continued it and have nearly finished the bottle. Great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

i herb customer service

Reviewer3034409님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

sorry. but it's too soon to say as it is my first order. But I do want to say I am happy about iherb service and shipping costs. iherb is now my first stop when searching for health products to buy.

review

Reviewer2557154님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to be working well.let me know if you have any sales on this product-it is quite pricy.

JW

Reviewer1535016님께서 Oct 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having an enlarged prostate, I tried this product. I now have no trouble urinating & my last physical show my prostate "normal". GREAT STUFF!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품