KO

정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 48 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Fibroboost

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1502240님께서 Jan 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received these 4 Martin Pall products on 25.12.08 and took them according to his recommendations. ie gradually building up until I was taking all of them by 6.1.09. In the last few days I know I am feeling a lot better despite a lot of emotional trauma. Fatigue is less, brain fog disappearing, pain is less, I think post exertional malaise improving, I think sleep is improving. A longer trial needed for absolute confirmation of the above. Thank you Dr Pall and Allergy Research Group.

Fibroboost reduces joint inflamation

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2516207님께서 Oct 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as a super antioxidant. As with many vitamins you don't feel any benifit, or so I thought. I ran out of the first batch and my damaged sacro-iliac joint pain started up again. I had order more anyway and the inflamation vanished when I started taking it again. I have ran out 4 time now and each time the inflamation returns. Fibroboost is now perminantly on my vitamin order list. I give it to the dog too for her hips. The capsules pull apart and it desolves in her water.

Great Product.

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1026258님께서 Dec 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Very strong anti oxident. Reduces excess mucous that I have due to allergies as a positive side affect. Reduces inflamation. 100% natural.

wow!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2725522님께서 Dec 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Do your homework on this supplement, folks! The information on it sounds remarkable. Since starting to take Fibroboost, I've also been sleeping much, much better.

FirbroBoost

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2332306님께서 Dec 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! I took this for hair growth and have already seen good results. Works wonders for the skin, too. Only drawback is the steep price.

상품 6-10 중 전체 48 상품